WWE SD! LD On 6/3: A Rematch That's Been...Nine Months In The Making!

Anyone else think we may see a Daivari return against or with these two down the line?

Good god Jinder is veiny as fuck.

Zeke vs. Barrett. That's going to flat out suck a giant elephant penis.

Zeke vs. Barrett. That's going to flat out suck a giant elephant penis.

Unless Barrett's going to commentate while Zeke watches Randy Orton and Christian have a thirty minute match, it will indeed suck a giant elephant penis. Having watched this show, I'm pretty sure that's not what happens, so look forward to that.

This shit wasn't funny the first time we saw it, on PPV. It wasn't funny when we saw it the next night on Raw, it wasn't funny on NXT, and it's still not funny on Smackdown. Please stop playing that fucking thing.

This shit wasn't funny the first time we saw it, on PPV. It wasn't funny when we saw it the next night on Raw, it wasn't funny on NXT, and it's still not funny on Smackdown. Please stop playing that fucking thing.

Thank you.

Muscles in his ear?

Wrinkled head from workouts?

Booker either sucks or is awesome at this.

Oh look, the Zeke/Barrett IC title match ended in a DQ/countout finish. You should see my face and how totally shocked I am by this. Shocker of the year.

Cut Slater back to Florida and push Gabriel. And fuck Wade Barrett, I don't care what you do with him, just keep him out of a world title picture because he's garbage.

Oh look, the Zeke/Barrett IC title match ended in a DQ/countout finish. You should see my face and how totally shocked I am by this. Shocker of the year.

Cut Slater back to Florida and push Gabriel. And fuck Wade Barrett, I don't care what you do with him, just keep him out of a world title picture because he's garbage.

I think Slater should be where JTG or Yoshi is. FCW wouldn't hurt though. I agree with the Gabriel comment. Hostile against Barrett much bro?

Hostile against Barrett much bro?

He's a black hole of suck. Literally the only thing he has going for him is his annoying British accent, which makes him a natural heel. He's not particularly interesting in the ring or on the mic and I view him to be about as credible of an IC champion as Santino was.

I really, really fucking hate Barrett. What a god-awful waste of a push he was.

There was a loud "COLE SUCKS" chant at this point. I think they edited it out due to it being off topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back