WWE SD! LD On 6/10: Christian Finally Hit The Switch...From Face To Heel!

Randy Orton is a look, don't listen champion, and this is the second time they're giving him the mic? No thank you. Also, his beard sucks.

It's okay, but I like CM better. The crossface reminds me of Benoit too much, also, it just strikes me as Benoit's move.

Lol at Cole just shaking his head at this promo.

Honestly, the cattle mutilation is kind of lame. The labell lock is a much cooler looking move. It's really not close.

The Crossface is probably my favorite submission move of all the times, so I like it better than the Cattle Mutilation.

It's okay, but I like CM better. The crossface reminds me of Benoit too much, also, it just strikes me as Benoit's move.

They aren't the same move.

1307738156310.png

This is a very solid match so far. I'm starting to come around on Orton as an in ring competitor. Still can't stand his character though.

I'll share tooth floss with you if this happens. That's how serious I am.

I'll prepare the floss then.

Pretty decent match so far. But um...why is it a no DQ match if they aren't going to do anything with weapons or shit? Seems obvious they just made it no DQ so that Christian can get involved.

This is a solid match. Orton has always been solid - good in the ring, depending on the match. His chemistry with Sheamus just isn't too good.

Wow, sick spot.

I'll prepare the floss then.

Pretty decent match so far. But um...why is it a no DQ match if they aren't going to do anything with weapons or shit? Seems obvious they just made it no DQ so that Christian can get involved.
both men want to just beat the shit out of someone. It's obvious Christian will get involved but that's not the only reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back