WWE SD! LD On 6/17: To Get To Capitol Punishment There Must Be Lowercase Punishment!

Nice little tag match there, I'd like to see what they could do with 10 minutes instead of 5.

Kind of glad I didn't go to this show now based on the matches. Christian vs. Sheamus better be good.

They werent bashing their own stuff, they were bashing their old stuff and marketing a new recipe.

Its not like Dominos is going to make any less money or anything, its one of the top chain restaraunts in North America, its just a observation.
Why i need to break down a Dominos commercial for you I have no idea but I'll do it anyway.

They were advertising their Buy 1 Specialty Pizza get a one topping Pizza free (or half off I don't really pay attention to commercials)

The toddlers like the 'regular' pizza while the adults like the Specialty Pizza hence the kids going ewwww when he pulled out the Hawaiian Pizza.

Is it....this one:

Kaitlyn+NXT.jpg

Not the one I meant.

Its much, much, much better

Why i need to break down a Dominos commercial for you I have no idea but I'll do it anyway.

They were advertising their Buy 1 Specialty Pizza get a one topping Pizza free (or half off I don't really pay attention to commercials)

The toddlers like the 'regular' pizza while the adults like the Specialty Pizza hence the kids going ewwww when he pulled out the Hawaiian Pizza.

Because Smackdown Is Boring tonight.

No WWE, overditing your promos may have worked for the Christian/Orton feud and the Truth/Cena feud but it will not work for this one.

God that Del Rio/Big Show match is going to blow.

C'mon Christian vs. Sheamus. Be decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back