WWE Capitol Punishment LD - I Dream of Barack Obama Holding a Press Confrence...

Best match on the card was probably CM Punk vs. Mysterio.

And Kofi Kingston no longer holding the US Championship, plus from the ending of the Orton/Christian match which signals the continuation of their feud makes me pleased overall.

Just have to search for the positives.

I think for me the big surprise match was Miz/Riley.

Decent show but the commentary and crowd were dire.

nothing special about this ppv. nothing you haven't seen before. although there was some good matches. there's nothing you need to go out of your way to see.

I also didn't like Ezekiel Jackson vs Barrett...
Barrett should have won!

The PPV was strong, but to many singles match for my taste.

I think for me the big surprise match was Miz/Riley.

Decent show but the commentary and crowd were dire.

I knew Miz/Riley would be good. And Riley got the clean victory, which will do him wonders.

MITB is emenating from Chicago, and Chi-town is always a place for hot wrestling crowds, so with hope, that'll make up for the horrible crowd in DC tonight.

I wish we had the crowds from Attitude Era.

Question that Era all you want (Personally i loved it) they had some fucking amazing crowds where low card guys would get pop's main eventers get now and the main eventers got huge pops.

I wish we had the crowds from Attitude Era.

Question that Era all you want (Personally i loved it) they had some fucking amazing crowds where low card guys would get pop's main eventers get now and the main eventers got huge pops.

Sadly this is true!!

Good show, but the main event had no drama behind how it was worked. A shame too since the build was so awesome due to R-Truth. I really hope Truth stays in the main event and actually gets his title run some time in the future.

Some fun matches tonight and I love seeing Zeke win his first title that won't get immediately retired. Fun big man and he cut a good promo afterwards. I even enjoyed the first two "Obama" segments (but the live one was embarrassing).

I'd give it...maybe a B- or C+. I had fun.

Looking around now R-Truth lost the new IWC discussion is:

"Alberto Del Rio will beat John Cena 100% guarantee for the WWE title"

Defiantly not happening

Then if you don't like cena don't watch his matches. It's as simple as that. You admited you didnt pay for the PPV so why did you watch the match of a man you hate?

I watched for Truth. Ive become a fan of his new character, his new direction, and while I knew he wouldnt get the belt tonight, I wanted to see what he could bring, see if he was back up to ME level.

Im not convinced, but it was a good showing by both.

Your face is all types of ass.

This has been a solid show. Ziggler/Kofi, Riley/Miz, Rey/Punk, and Orton/Christian were all good matches.

Orton/Christian when Christian hit the spear was the only time I got out of my seat the whole time other than to piss/run around because I was so damn bored. It's sad that a match that has happened three times is the most interesting one on the card.

Hopefully they will continue to push Truth on the mic.

If they go down the more interesting route of giving Christian and R-Truth championships, I'll be very sad I missed this pay-per-view because of something as trivial as employment. Yes, I like John Cena and Randy Orton as much as - probably more than - the next guy, but I'm not going to pretend I want them to retain here. That'd be mental.

I'm glad I chose employment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back