WWE RAW LD 6/20/2011 - Bigger Pictures, Little Jimmy's and John Lennon Songs

Oh Sound of Madness, shut the hell up. No one has bitched nearly as well as I have in some time here in the LDs. I believe I have earned it. If you would like to blindly choose to reach orgasm over rigged stipulations, then by all means...create a thread called "Sound of Madness Has Self-Induced Multiple Orgasms Over the Choosing of Mason Ryan When Everyone Knows that the Fanboys would Choose Sin Cara." And this is hardly a work. I'm a shooter, baby.

And X...all of my comments were completely justified. Nothing was drawing me in. The only things that have me intrigued about WWE programming are the following:

1) Christian: I like his program in the main event, and I complete loathe Boreton as champ.

2) R-Truth: The man is SO much better as a heel than as a babyface. I mean, it's incredible. I would have liked him to win last night, but then I wouldn't have been intrigued by:

3) CM Punk Leaving: I got visions of Bret going to Nitro with the belt. That is nostalgic, which is necessary to find enjoyment in current WWE programming.

4) Hoping that it gets better. I mean, I want to be invested in some storylines. It's been a long time since that has happened.

I agree with Ricky and KB... Raw sucked hard tonight.

2 good matches and 2 good promos in a 3 hour show where everything else was literally shit qualifies as a horrible show to me.

I counted 3 good matches.....Kofi/Dolph, the 3-way, and the main event were all ***-ish. Just opinion of course.

I don't know, any episode of RAW that has 3 different matches that hit the *** mark for me is a great episode in my book, because I come for the wrestling baby. Storyline and angle wise, yeah the show sucked and I'm not really interested in any of the programs they're working, but I was more than satisfied tonight from an in-ring perspective.

Cena and Orton standing tall and the 2 biggest faces, shit it feels like like The Two Man Power Trip all over again.

yea, up and down show. Really good sometimes, atrocious at other times. Odd ending too, we very rarely get "clean finish OK GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY" and thats it endings

X...if you are in it for the wrestling...why not watch ROH or NJPW? I'm not expecting Attitude-Era drama....but I would like some storylines. Something to draw me in. It just doesn't happen...at all.

Orton hit the RKO after he was eliminated. Thus it was interference.

And Cena head locked lil Naitch. What's your point?

Raw was damn good fun for me last night. Two fantastic promo's, a brilliant threeway match, kofi/Zig tearing it up, The six man tag match was damn good.

The jump splits killed Randy Orton's old character for me and last night's celebration with Cena 30 seconds after getting pinned by Christian just identified the body.

Clearly his beard has taught him that it's not about personal success anymore, it is about teamwork. Randy Orton's beard has been more of a dad to Randy than Cowboy Bob ever did.

The jump splits killed Randy Orton's old character for me and last night's celebration with Cena 30 seconds after getting pinned by Christian just identified the body.

Clearly his beard has taught him that it's not about personal success anymore, it is about teamwork. Randy Orton's beard has been more of a dad to Randy than Cowboy Bob ever did.

Three hour shows with commercials rarely work, (fortunately I could DVR through Vickie's dance-off) but at least we got some solid to stellar in-ring action.

I personally don't understand the criticisms of last night's show; It had good in-ring action, entertaining segments, and storyline progression.

I thought it was one of the more enjoyable Raws as of late.

And Cena head locked lil Naitch. What's your point?

Raw was damn good fun for me last night. Two fantastic promo's, a brilliant threeway match, kofi/Zig tearing it up, The six man tag match was damn good.

It was just an observation. I'm not bitching, I mean shit Christian actually pinned Randy Orton.

I really dug it for the most part, one of the better 3 hour shows in quite a while.

X...if you are in it for the wrestling...why not watch ROH or NJPW? I'm not expecting Attitude-Era drama....but I would like some storylines. Something to draw me in. It just doesn't happen...at all.

Umm...I do watch ROH and NJPW. I watch every show of theirs in fact.

If you're looking for brilliant angles or storylines to draw you in, then WWE and TNA are both not worth your time at all man because you're absolutely not going to find them there.

This Punk angle could become interesting though.

Oh the CM Punk angle will be fantastic. It's no coincidence that HBK is going to be there next week.

Umm...I do watch ROH and NJPW. I watch every show of theirs in fact.

If you're looking for brilliant angles or storylines to draw you in, then WWE and TNA are both not worth your time at all man because you're absolutely not going to find them there.

This Punk angle could become interesting though.

You shut your damn mouth.

I can hope...can't I? I mean, outside of school, work, and becoming the most muscular man on Earth...I have no life. So, I will continue to watch, and bitch when it sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back