WWE SD! LD On 6/17: To Get To Capitol Punishment There Must Be Lowercase Punishment!

That was honestly probably one of the worst Smackdown's this year.

I do like JGlass and Asshole's threads tbh

The only thing I remember about SD now is that Wade sold for Sin Cara kicks only to literally kick the wind out of Sin Cara a few seconds later. :p

"You have given out too much Rep in the last 24 hours."

The first line made me laugh to no end.

Mehh.

That's how this show made me feel.

-The six-man tag match did nothing for me, at all. I don't care about any of these feuds. No, not even Rhodes. His monotone, tedious promos are beginning to bore me.

-Jinder Mahal isn't bad.

-The Uso's are a GREAT young tag team (in the ring). Too bad the division doesn't exist.

-Orton being injured could be a blessing in disguise. I was hoping this match would headline Summerslam (behind Cena, unfortunately), and now, that might be possible. If this turns into a triple threat match on Sunday, that means Orton and Christian might be able to avoid another one-on-one match until Summerslam. Oh, and can they please stop throwing out who has pinned who more often. I swear to God, there isn't a more boring reason for a feud in the entire business. Hopefully this gets far more personal after this Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back