WWE SD! LD On 6/17: To Get To Capitol Punishment There Must Be Lowercase Punishment!

Vincent Michaels

My weapon of choice? A green onion.
Last Week:
results.jpg

All About Me

ROANOKE, Virginia — WWE Universe, Christian heard you loud and clear. And from now on, he doesn't care about you. What do you think about that? Go to facebook.com/wwe and join the conversation.

Sheamus def. World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton in a No Disqualification Non-Title Match
The night ended just like it began with Christian making it known that it’s all about him. As World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton battled Sheamus in a brutal No Disqualification Match, Captain Charisma interfered. Although Orton thwarted the Killswitch and forced Christian from the ring, Captain Charisma refused to go away. Then, just like last week, Christian smashed Orton in the head with his World Title. Seizing the moment, The Celtic Warrior covered the fallen champion for the pinfall.

Sin Cara & Daniel Bryan def. Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes
After failing to defeat Sin Cara one-on-one, DiBiase also failed his partner Cody Rhodes in tag team action when he tapped out to Daniel Bryan's Lebell Lock.

Sin Cara def. Ted DiBiase by Disqualification
When Cody Rhodes interfered in the singles match, it ended in a disqualification. As Rhodes and DiBiase delivered a beating to Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan came to the rescue. Reacting quickly, SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long ordered the four to square off in a tag team match.

World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton accepted Christian’s challenge to a match at Capitol Punishment
After Christian revealed he is finished doing things for the WWE Universe, Teddy Long – and anyone else for that matter – Christian reneged on Randy Orton’s invitation to come to the ring and face him for attacking him last week. Instead, Captain Charisma challenged Orton to a match at Capitol Punishment.

AJ def. Tamina
Despite Tamina’s size advantage over AJ, the diminutive Diva managed to outwit her larger opponent and roll her up for the pinfall. The win was sweet retribution for the taunting AJ received from Tamina and Rosa Mendes before the match.

Jinder Mahal def. Trent Barreta
For the second week in a row, Jinder Mahal was victorious on SmackDown. After dispatching of Trent Barreta with a full nelson, suplex slam, The Great Khali added insult to injury with a painful session in The Khali Vise Grip.

Ezekiel Jackson, Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso def. Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater
With tensions continuing to grow within The Corre, Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett walked away from his partners before the match was over. Big Ezekiel Jackson capitalized on the distraction and made former ally Justin Gabriel submit with a backbreaker. Afterward, Gabriel & Slater had some choice words for Barrett (WATCH), who will defend his title against Jackson at Capitol Punishment.

Christian said he's through with his Peeps!
In a shocking start to the night, Christian said he’s out to win the World Heavyweight Championship for no one but himself. He went as far as calling the WWE Universe completely and utterly clueless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight:
20110615_sd_3vs3_l.jpg

Beltway Bound

On Raw, Ezekiel Jackson pummeled Intercontinental Champ Wade Barrett, helping lead his team to victory. In a tag team rematch on tonight's SmackDown, who will gain valuable momentum as Jackson and Barrett prepare to collide at Capitol Punishment?

Find out this and more, on WWE Friday Night SmackDown! on The SyFy Network!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

wwe-capitol-punishment-2011-logo_display_image.png

The SD! Side

20110610_cp_ortonchristian.jpg

World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs. Christian

What was once a boyhood dream to capture the World Title has now transformed into a destructive obsession. And after turning his back on his loyal Peeps, a jaded Christian prepares to battle World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton at WWE Capitol Punishment. Christian tasted ultimate glory for a brief moment in time, only to have it snatched away as quickly as it had entered his grasp. Just five days after he captured the vacant World Heavyweight Championship in a heroic match with Alberto Del Rio at Extreme Rules, GM Theodore Long and the WWE Universe chose Randy Orton to face him in his first title defense on SmackDown. Later that night, The Viper reigned supreme over the new champion, crushing his lifelong dream without warning. The two Superstars would then face-off in a championship rematch at WWE Over the Limit. But, in a classic bout that could have gone either way, WWE’s Apex Predator once again triumphed, leaving Christian to pick up the pieces. Still, the hard-fought battle made one thing clear to the defeated grappler: He knew he could beat Randy Orton. Competing in a World Title No. 1 Contender’s Match against Sheamus and Mark Henry the following week on SmackDown, Christian had The Celtic Warrior pinned. But, because the referee was busy getting Orton out of the ring – after The Viper executed a retaliatory RKO on Henry – he could not make the official three-count. Moments later, Sheamus delivered the big boot and captured the victory instead, once more ripping away Christian’s hope of facing Orton at the top of the mountain. When Orton faced Sheamus for the championship one week later, Teddy Long made Christian the special guest referee. That proved to be too much for Captain Charisma to take. Moments after Orton retained, Christian stunned the WWE Universe, attacking him with the World Title. The next week, the resentment-driven Christian renounced his association with his Peeps and made a title match with The Viper. He then attacked Orton yet again, allowing Sheamus to capture a non-title victory over the World Heavyweight Champion. As a result of the dual attacks by Christian, it was later revealed that The Viper suffered a concussion. What factor this will have on their pay-per-view showdown remains to be seen. An explosive showdown is coming to Washington D.C. Will Christian’s aggressive campaign win him the high office of World Heavyweight Champion? Or will Randy Orton’s RKO veto send him running back to the hill?

20110608_cp_wadeezekiel.jpg

Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett vs. Ezekiel Jackson

At Capitol Punishment, WWE will get rocked to “The Corre,” as Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett will put his prestigious title on the line against his former ally-in-destruction Ezekiel Jackson. And with Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater suddenly out of the picture, could the playing field finally be even? When Wade Barrett helped to create The Corre on SmackDown – an elite faction made up of himself, Ezekiel Jackson, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater – it was with the understanding that all of its members would be completely equal. However, after Jackson demonstrated a strong degree of independence from the pack, his treacherous comrades officially "excommunicated" him from their ranks in painful fashion on the May 6 edition of SmackDown. A week later, The Corre again used their superior numbers to leave the powerful Superstar reeling on the canvas. At WWE Over the Limit, Ezekiel seemed destined to exact retribution, with the golden opportunity not only to finally face the smug Intercontinental Champion one-on-one, but to take away his title as well. Although “The Personification of Domination” did officially get the victory, it came by way of a bitter-sweet disqualification, when Gabriel and Slater once again helped engage him in a 3-on-1 onslaught. As a result of their combined attack, he walked out of the Seattle pay-per-view without satisfaction or the prized title. In the preceding weeks, Jackson would grow even more dominating, overcoming the numbers disadvantage of his former Corre cohorts to send them running for the hills. Then, on the June 3 edition of SmackDown, he nearly conquered Barrett yet again, only being denied the title after his adversary allowed himself to be counted-out. But, when Gabriel and Slater looked ready to join Barrett in a post-match assault, the English Superstar pulled back, leaving his comrades to endure the full brunt of Jackson’s rage alone. Increased friction overtook The Corre’s remaining members the following week during a Six-Man Tag Team Match when Barrett walked out on Slater and Gabriel, ultimately leading the disgruntled duo to inform him that their association was finished. Without the dangerous caucus of intimidation that was The Corre at his side, can Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett overcome the brutal rage of Ezekiel Jackson?

Find out at WWE Capitol Punishment, Sunday June 19 at 8/7 CT, only on pay-per-view.

Why the fuck am I from Portugal?
Already 12.30 a.m. here, and I would lvoe to be at one of these LDs!!

Milenko are you going to make a Capitol Punishment MVP?

Find someone else to do it, it is an awesome idea!!
I will watch it in 8 hours, after i fell asleep and downloaded it xD

Yes, and I would also love to see Sheamus be inserted in the World Heavyweight Championship

most people when they go to their GFs house have other things in mind than Smackdown

I told her to leave me alone. I'm staying here for the next three weeks while her parents are away. So i'm being lazy while she's upstairs cleaning.

There was no pre-air this week so I'll be watching live.

Yeah there was man. Got upped late last night.

Hopefuly a Sin Cara/ Bryan Vs Dibiase and RHodes tag match is set up for Sunday

Oh shit Norcal in the house, we got the whole crew tonight!

It's weird that I had no interest in going to this show even though it's only like 30 minutes from my house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back