WWE SD! LD On 5/27!

I think I've teared up maybe 3 times ever watching Wrestling in my life,

Eddy Guerreros Death,Shawn Michaels retirement and this. I don't think the former 2 have hit home more though.

EDIT: I teared up watching Victory Road 2011 earlier this year; but that was from laughing.

Very touching. Macho Man will be missed. Those Slim Jim commercials were legendary, even though they didnt make me want one. I wonder why he was never in the talks about the hall of fame, because he should be.

Sin Cara - The man of 1001 armdrags.

I like the guy, but he just irks me with all these armdrags, especially when his armdrags propell his opponent from the middle of the ring all the way to the outside..I just can't believe it considering countless others perform the move with no such results..still though, it was a fun match.

Sidenote: Cody Rhodes is awesome, as is Daniel Bryan and Kaitlyns rack.

Sheamus just won me 50 bucks! I knew this would happen. It's so predictable. Christian has had his chances, Mark Henry isn't main event material, and Sheamus used to be champ, lost the secondary title so he could be in the main event picture. Hope they do something drastic like throw in a third guy to the title match.

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;3142676 said:
Probably looking for something to grab so they can pull themselves up. Like a rope or something.

Even when they know they're nowhere near the ropes? Like Christian did after the WSM

Sheamus just won me 50 bucks! I knew this would happen. It's so predictable. Christian has had his chances, Mark Henry isn't main event material, and Sheamus used to be champ, lost the secondary title so he could be in the main event picture. Hope they do something drastic like throw in a third guy to the title match.

Why do that? The Title match is next week, so a Triple Threat or Fatal 4 Way should be saved for the PPV.

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;3142691 said:
Why do that? The Title match is next week, so a Triple Threat or Fatal 4 Way should be saved for the PPV.

Yeah, but the Sheamus/Orton fued last time was bad, so maybe they should keep the other two guys relevant by having them interfere or do something. I don't care what they do with the title match next week, I meant for the PPV, because if they are going to push this fued again, they'll need help.

Yeah, but the Sheamus/Orton fued last time was bad, so maybe they should keep the other two guys relevant by having them interfere or do something. I don't care what they do with the title match next week, I meant for the PPV, because if they are going to push this fued again, they'll need help.

The Orton/Sheamus feud, from last Summer/Fall, sucked because it didn't have a story. It was completely overshadowed by the whole Nexus ordeal. If this feud is given time and a quality story, it should by 10x better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back