WWE SD! LD On 6/3: A Rematch That's Been...Nine Months In The Making!

So much LOL at the Bella Twins being front and center in that anti-bullying ad after they came out and blatantly bullied Kharma for being fat on RAW this week.

Good job Dubya Dubya E. :thumbsup:

"No one likes bully...never mind that we made fun of a girl for being fat this week and we work for a company that is about beating up and bullying people, because no one likes a bully."

I demand a world title around Cody Rhodes waist by some point in 2012.

Also, the fuck is up with half of the front row wearing NWO shirts tonight?

Well, maybe Bryan can stop DiBiase from sucking too bad.

They work very well together, had some awesome matches on NXT back in like December/January. They've wrestled each other a ton of times on house shows too. Should be good.

They work very well together, had some awesome matches on NXT back in like December/January. They've wrestled each other a ton of times on house shows too. Should be good.

Had a good match on PPV as well once upon a time in a throwaway match, I do belive good sir

Have I ever expressed my hate for Yoshi's music? It just ruins his entire persona for me.

Why are good moves called textbook? Where can I get a copy of said textbook?

Good match.

Booker T: I've never seen that full-nelson slam before!

Really Booker? 'Cause I'm pretty sure I saw you use it like 5 times earlier today on some old Nitros bro. Or should I say GI Bro.

Have I ever expressed my hate for Yoshi's music? It just ruins his entire persona for me.

I have no idea what Yoshi's persona is. If it's the incredible literal, obsessed with trivial things persona that he presents on Twitter, I want more on television. No, not really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back