Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

What's up everyone. I'm LeW, and I hope I have a fun time in this forum. Been a wrestling fan since 2002, and sadly it's not very popular in my country so hopefully I finally found a place where I can freely talk about it and share my opinions. :)

What's up everyone. I'm LeW, and I hope I have a fun time in this forum. Been a wrestling fan since 2002, and sadly it's not very popular in my country so hopefully I finally found a place where I can freely talk about it and share my opinions. :)

Nice to meet you, welcome to the forum. :) I like your signature. You can definitely find that place here, just make sure to read the rules first. ;) Take a look around and have a great time posting!

Hi guys, I'm Mack Militant.

My favourte wrestlers are Teddy, Santino, Dolph Ziggler and Maxine (RIP). I look forward to talking to you all in a calm collected manner, with a strong focus on correct grammer and accurate spelling. I hope you will all warm to me, as I hope to warm to all of you.

Thanks.

I've never really posted on a wrestling forum. I tend to post at an mma forum pretty consistently, but it's tough to have some educated pro wrestling discussions in the off topic forum over there. Looking forward to talking with you ladies and gents.

Hello I'm Justin, been a fan of wrestling since I was five, so I thought I'd join this forum. My current favourite wrestlers are CM Punk and Austin Aries. My other interests besides wrestling are hockey, music and mma. I Look forward to chating with you guys soon. Thanks.

I have been a reader for 7 years or more. I have posted before to this forum but I still can not post. I find most people here are kids with no real world exp but I do find a real thought everyday and I want to have my thoughts heard and engage in a real debate with users. I guess i have to offer a number of posts so I will post random stuff. First I have to change my daughters butt.

So I changed her butt. I would like to comment and I am not sure exactly what you want. I am a father of one living in WI and I have been remembering wrestling for over 16 years. I will review the rules once again but I see so much bull from some of the Kids here on WZ and though I don't plan on becoming the next rayshawn I do think I can offer better comments than THE MIZ SUCKS ext ext.

I used to be a part of this forum, but have changed and matured a lot since my last run so I figured I'd start new with a new name as well. Hopefully this time is a much better experience than the last

Posting again. Guess I have a few more to do. Having dinner and would really like to put my two cents into this Vince post I just saw on the front page. I realize other may think that he is out of touch or his direction is wrong but this is Vince. Any wrestling fan will watch the show and him just for the fact it is always fun. Sure the show has taken a small dive for the past 10 years but the fact is your all watching and bitching so he is doing something right.

I signed up back in January but haven't really had the chance to post much as my life has been a constant rush. I'm going to attempt to make time for it so anyway, I'm Ricardo Del Rio. I've been a wrestling fan my entire life and I'm not new to wrestling forums. Glad to have the privelage to post on here. See everyone around!

Hello, I am Artemis Paradox. The name is taken from the book series Artemis Fowl, my favorite in the series being The Time Paradox.
I was Houston-born, Houston-bred, and when I die, I'll be Houston-dead. Huge fan of the Texans, the Astros (even though they've been struggling), the Rockets, and the Undertaker.
I am also interested in joining WZCW upon reaching the 50-post requirement. I was in an efed on a different site previously and am ready to relive that experience.

Hello, I am Artemis Paradox. The name is taken from the book series Artemis Fowl, my favorite in the series being The Time Paradox.
I was Houston-born, Houston-bred, and when I die, I'll be Houston-dead. Huge fan of the Texans, the Astros (even though they've been struggling), the Rockets, and the Undertaker.
I am also interested in joining WZCW upon reaching the 50-post requirement. I was in an efed on a different site previously and am ready to relive that experience.

I'm in Texas too. Nice to meet you, welcome to the forum. Review the rules and have fun posting! :)

Wanted to ask question about upcoming PPV in Indianapolis, guess i will have to wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back