Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

hey all just wanted to say hi...ive been around on this site forever and desided to join in. I would like to add that ive been watching wrestling for pretty much all my life (im 26) and hopefully ill be watching for many more years as long as they dont put the belt on HHH 20 more times in the next 10 years.

just thanking you for ther membership and need to start threads

Hey, I'm Dave....I'm English....errr....I'm 21, hello to you all....just ask me if there's anything else you'd like to know

Hello everybody! My names Rob. live in Bradenton FL, worked locally BRIEFLY as a booker and backstage mgr for old defunct group called Suncoast Pro Wrestling. Owned by Henry Raines - roster had Bob Cook, Full Force, Nasty Ned Brady, Sean Waltman BEFORE smokey mountain, Marc Mero before WCW, and was backed by Malenkos school when Sr. was alive. Love the Wrestling Observer Newsletter too, and had a few letters published. Ooo aint I special! LOL!

Also a Licensed Masseur. NFL, Movie Buff, and UFC fan too.

I suggest if you're trying to run a website, don't ban users within 15 minutes of signing up, then not replying to any e-mails asking why..

I suggest if you're trying to run a website, don't ban users within 15 minutes of signing up, then not replying to any e-mails asking why..

I suggest reading the rules to the forum, before you start posting spam. I just tried PMing you, but you've spammed so much in all your posts, you only have 6 total that you can account for. (this, being one of them)

Flex, a word of advice.. this forum will stay running long beyond you being here.. & harrassing & bad mouthing the mods & staff of this forum, is not gonna keep you around long.

I'm not saying it to be mean, or hurtful, but you need to read the rules & understand them. All of your infractions were off spam. If you don't know what spamming is, then read the rules on it. Just add detail & explain yourself when you post. Be sure to stay on topic, & don't bad mouth people. Thats about it.

Quick question.

How do I sign up for WZCW, I've been looking but I couldn't find anything.
Also I was wondering if I could use my character from another E-fed

Please copy the spam I wrote and actually explain it, instead of telling me I said something wrong. Sorry, but your rules do not say anything about praising most of what's happening on your website. Ask Kevin Kelly if I am out to get you. I'm the biggest wrestling fan there is and if you like, go ahead and test me on it. I'm not some "IWF" either. I thought we'd have a chance to communicate with real people from the biz. Thank you for your non-"Read the rules" reply.
Respect to WZ

hi, i'm new, and yes i'm a girl... i posted at another place but too much drama was there... i'm a fan of cena since i don't know when... i hope he comes back soon!... i hope to have fun here

also, no boobpics unless ur hot

hi please read the rules and post well and just a warning but you need to resize your picture as it can be no more than 800 pixles

Could you show me an example of how I've spammed please, since you seem to know how? I don't think I've really spammed and here's why: I didn't say anything rude or uninformed. I did say once that Jeff Hardy is not on his game right now. Have you him wrestle lately? That's reason enough I think(although I didn't say "have you seen him wrestle lately?").

The moderators of this forum have made no effort to answer this question for me, so I'd like it if a fellow fan could please show me the way.
Respect.

Could you show me an example of how I've spammed please, since you seem to know how? I don't think I've really spammed and here's why: I didn't say anything rude or uninformed. I did say once that Jeff Hardy is not on his game right now. Have you him wrestle lately? That's reason enough I think(although I didn't say "have you seen him wrestle lately?").

The moderators of this forum have made no effort to answer this question for me, so I'd like it if a fellow fan could please show me the way.
Respect.
BTW That's for anyone who'd like to answer.One Big Will?

I'm talking to you.

What was short? Got an example? Shit? Example? Pointless? Example? If you like, I'll try to be as articulate as you next time. Just give me an example. Don't just tell me my posts are shit. Articulate YOUR answer please. You know, I'm just trying to be involved in forums. I've read the rules, but I'm not the governing body on this site. How do you decide what is spam and what isn't? Who are you to decide the validity of people's comments, articulate or otherwise? Fair enough I ask you this question right?
Respect.

im new, well not really but its been a while. hey what ever happened to that weasel Zero. he was still a Mod when i used to post. i remember he was an asshole

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back