Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Good evening folks of WZ. Just wanted to throw another post out there so I can create new threads. My post tonight is about JC. This man has gone balls out for over a decade and has so limited time for injuries and I think he is being abused by WWF. He has given so much in his time and IMHO goes beyond HH AG BS CFB SSA TR ext ext in his ability and time spent on the fans in his time. He has done more than most anyone to show is "love" or "pride" for WWF and it saddens me that Vince continues to allow JC to work injured when JC could be a product that could survive as long as Flair. Not that he is as talented in any way but his ability to market VM product is IMHO unsurpassed. Why cant VM let his guy have a break? I do not like a lot of his talent. DZ RR AD VQ just to name a very very short few but so many other could carry the roster let alone RAW. I mean BS though not the "Largest" Superstar" in the company but short of HHH ( never there ) Taker ( Same ) O Know I am forgetting a few others but creditable "superstars" who do we have left from my time? Now I "hate" VG but Love Jl even though I "hated" him as a child. He is still here despite his real HA. Punk in MHO can carry the show to further heights and can only be surpassed by JR. Yes JR has lost a bit of his magic but the two of them will never be surpassed by the few that are currently on the mic to support the talent. I can and Will make this argument once WZ gives me full access to makes posts ignoring my "Lurking" for many MANY years. I wrote one reply to a post and not can now can not create a post but I will do what I have to to be able to respond to the obvious ignorance and child like posts from common users. I realize Vince is the head guy but if I can contact him directly like I did today, " Personal dream come true" Why can not we as a people show Love for a man that holds a brand that has so much more talent under him? I do not enjoy JC 75% of the talent today but Short of JC CMP CC "RO" PA and perhaps 8 others to stuff the roster. Why can't we allow JC to take a F'in break? If you can get past my confusion/anger please answer as best as you can. I have to cut this short as Mom just got home and I have to take care of my mother in law but I have many more thoughts and I hope to share them on the site soon.

Patrón;4210781 said:
Good evening folks of WZ. Just wanted to throw another post out there so I can create new threads.

That does not go toward your post count. You need 10 non-spam posts in order to make new threads. The posts need to come from sections such as WWE, TNA, Music, Video Games, etc. Please review the rules before posting in those areas.

Hey, I've been a big wrestling fan for years. Stumbled across this forum a few months ago, and have been reading posts on here since! Hopefully will be able to contribute to a few lively debates!

Peace!

Hey guys, was a huge fan when I was younger 10 years ago now I'm slowly getting back into the game since my younger brother is really into the WWE. Glad to be back watching.

just thanking you for ther membership and need to start threads
4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

8.gif

Been a huge wrestling fan since i first laid my eyes on the WWE when i was 4 years old so i feel if i were to discuss wrestling i should join a Wrestling forum so here i am :)

Hey Guys. I'm new here, well I've been registered for a little while but haven't posted much and haven't introduced myself in thread... Hope you're all well and all that.

I live in NEWTOWN, CT born and RAised from NYC. Video GAmer and Wrestling FAn til i die. I have alot on my mind dont intend on pissing people off just give out my views on all things wrestling. i.e. Dolph Ziggler could be this year Rey Mysterio and could face WWE CHAMPION at Wrestlemania after already cashing in MITB earlier in the night and not only steal the show but a lil bit from Jericho and lil salt maybe A WALLS OF JERICHO. it may seem crazy but the fans do love him and hate him at the same time. And the only way if you ask me to get him over after so many defeats in his past. MR. MITB could be it all come wrestlemania.

Hello,

My name is Brandon. Im from Illinois. 25 years old. Been a wrestling fan since as long as I can remember. After the attitude era died down I lost alot of interest in wrestling, but within the last 2 months I have started watching and gaining interest in WWE again.

Not a huge TNA or RoH fan, but I try to watch as much as I can without becoming bored.

Im a huge CM Punk fan, even though my wife dispises him. She thinks hes too cocky which draws my response :worship:"HES THE BEST IN THE WORLD":worship:

Here's to hoping 2013 brings big things in the World of Wrestling.

cheers

Hi Guys,

My name is Jonas and I'm from Germany. I'm a big wrestling fan for a long time now and came here to "level up" my english skills a little bit. My all time favorite wrestlers are Chris Jericho & HBK. Off course there are lot of other wrestlers i like, for exemple Sami Callihan, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, The American Wolves, Emil Sitoci and many more... Mainly I watch WWE & TNA, but I also love independents like PWG, GSW or Pro Wrestling Syndicade. If you want to know some more, you can ask me. :) Ich denke mal, ich werde hier meinen Spaß haben. :D

New Member! I have been a fan since 2007. I got into it because my husband is also a fan. I would have to say my all time favorite wrestler would be Rey Mysterio.

hey everybody been a fan all my life and i enjoy the wwe (mostly)
Love the humor the IWC gives the wwe some times, which is why i still watch.

What's up WRESTLEZONE? I'm Joel. Seasonal wrestling fan here, haven't watched in about 6 months, but I'm back on track for the Road to Wrestlemania.

Other than wrestling, Im a huge Knicks fan, been through the hurt and pain for several years before Melo.

P.S. NYKOD : New York Knicks Or Die :lmao:

Hello WZ long time reader first time poster

I registered with the forums because I suddenly seem to have an issue posting comments on articles via Disqus. I only started doing so just a few days ago and left several comments successfully but upon attempting to do so today I found that I am unable and received a message telling me that I am not allowed to post but no reason why is given.

My few comments have been generally well-received, all garnering significantly more up votes than down votes so I do not think terrible posts would be the reason. Have I been banned for something and if so who do I contact about finding out why and for how long, or is something otherwise malfunctioning?

Here is the message I get when attempting to comment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back