The NEW WZ Ask a Staff Member Thread

Are you using mobile? Because I have the same issue. I find it's just because of the format of the web page. Just rep on your PC and you'll be fine. Alternatively, just hit the rep button and rep without a comment. If you need to send a comment, send it in a PM. Unfortunately, the issue we have is not likely to be fixed ever.

Are you using mobile? Because I have the same issue. I find it's just because of the format of the web page. Just rep on your PC and you'll be fine. Alternatively, just hit the rep button and rep without a comment. If you need to send a comment, send it in a PM. Unfortunately, the issue we have is not likely to be fixed ever.
Yupp, I'm on mobile. No PC unfortunately. I have tried multiple browsers as well like Firefox, Puffin, UC and what not.

Yeah, I just told you it doesn't work on mobile. No one on this forum regularly will be able to fix it either. I'd recommend just getting used to it.

How do I upload YouTube videos? Everytime I use the YouTube code it shows an error.

You are probably coding it wrong.

Take the full web address of the video and look for the part that is after a lowercase v with an equals sign next to it.

For example, if the web address was "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7B35kic90E" then you would take "f7B35kic90E". Copy that part.

Click the youtube tag. There should be a "YOUTUBE" bracket and a "/YOUTUBE" bracket.

Paste the part of the video web address after "v=" in between the two youtube brackets in the formatting.

This displays the video in your post.

[YOUTUBE]f7B35kic90E[/YOUTUBE]

You are probably coding it wrong.

Take the full web address of the video and look for the part that is after a lowercase v with an equals sign next to it.

For example, if the web address was "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7B35kic90E" then you would take "f7B35kic90E". Copy that part.

Click the youtube tag. There should be a "YOUTUBE" bracket and a "/YOUTUBE" bracket.

Paste the part of the video web address after "v=" in between the two youtube brackets in the formatting.

This displays the video in your post.

[YOUTUBE]f7B35kic90E[/YOUTUBE]

Oh OK!! Thank you!!!

Not sure if this is the place to report this, but seeing as Wrestlezone don't bother responding if you send a tweet to them....

Wrestlezone has actually pretty much forced me to use an Ad Blocker if I want to be able to view their site. I was getting full page ads that I could not get rid of that blocked the entire page. That meant, even if I could find an article to read before the ad came up, that article would also disappear behind the ad meaning it was impossible to read.

I actually would prefer not to use one, as I know a lot of sites rely on advertising revenue to keep going and I want to be fair, however when a site is literally being destroyed and rendered unreadable due to ads it is running itself, it gets beyond a joke.

It would be nice to get some kind of response when tweeting to them, especially when I'm saying "Hey, I can't actually use your site because.....".

For info, the offending Ad is for a movie called "The Belko Experiement". Here's an example of what my screen looked like with the ad:
mseBW9g.png

Not sure if this is the place to report this, but seeing as Wrestlezone don't bother responding if you send a tweet to them....

Wrestlezone has actually pretty much forced me to use an Ad Blocker if I want to be able to view their site. I was getting full page ads that I could not get rid of that blocked the entire page. That meant, even if I could find an article to read before the ad came up, that article would also disappear behind the ad meaning it was impossible to read.

I actually would prefer not to use one, as I know a lot of sites rely on advertising revenue to keep going and I want to be fair, however when a site is literally being destroyed and rendered unreadable due to ads it is running itself, it gets beyond a joke.

It would be nice to get some kind of response when tweeting to them, especially when I'm saying "Hey, I can't actually use your site because.....".

For info, the offending Ad is for a movie called "The Belko Experiement". Here's an example of what my screen looked like with the ad:
mseBW9g.png

We have nothing to do with the main page. If you experience giant ads on this forum then there is almost always an X you can click to get out of the ad. Yes they get annoying but it isn't tough to get past them. The ones here on the forum anyway, the issues on the main site are handled by a completely different staff and you would have to talk to them.

We have nothing to do with the main page. If you experience giant ads on this forum then there is almost always an X you can click to get out of the ad. Yes they get annoying but it isn't tough to get past them. The ones here on the forum anyway, the issues on the main site are handled by a completely different staff and you would have to talk to them.

That's the thing, there was no cross to get rid of the ad. I looked all over the page and couldn't find it. I'll have to see if I can find a contact for the main site then.

That's the thing, there was no cross to get rid of the ad. I looked all over the page and couldn't find it. I'll have to see if I can find a contact for the main site then.

I had the same problem quite some time ago. Installing an ad blocker is your best bet. The ad's are atrociously huge and some of them were making my anti virus go nuts. Don't waste your time trying to find someone on the main page to do anything, they won't, they need the revenue to run the site. Haven't had any issues since installing the ad blocker.

Is there a way to make a title that re-directs to a link? (example I write WCWF.com and it re-directs to the WCWF thread)

Update: Nevermind I just figured out how

Every time I go to the New Posts tab I get the standard "This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between searches." I get it even if I haven't been around for hours, and sometimes the 20 seconds doesn't go down and just stays at 20 seconds no matter how much time passes. Does this happen for anyone else, is there a way I can fix it? I've logged out/logged back in but it still happens.

Every time I go to the New Posts tab I get the standard "This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between searches." I get it even if I haven't been around for hours, and sometimes the 20 seconds doesn't go down and just stays at 20 seconds no matter how much time passes. Does this happen for anyone else, is there a way I can fix it? I've logged out/logged back in but it still happens.
I'm not able to replicate this problem.

Try opening a private window in your browser, log in and see if the error clears up. If it does, try clearing your cookies and try again.

Can videos from Instagram or Facebook be played somehow on here? I know how YouTube videos can but what about Instagram & Facebook?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back