The NEW Ask a Forum Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've looked for this answer but can't find it. Is there an option where you can be notified if someone quotes one of your posts in a thread? Would be much easier than subscribing to every thread you post in.

No, there's not.

Probably never, to be honest.

The problem is that whilst it was fun, it actually meant nothing in the long run and the people who run this place decided that we didn't need it any more. I don't think that will change at any time soon.

The Cage is a "no-holds barred" part of the forum.

Once you have read the information about it, you click on it and put in the password which is also listed on the information panel. Once inside, anything goes so only go in if you can handle it.

Is there a way one of the higher-ups can send me a list of all my rep i've gotten? Or is there a way to show MORE rep then what's on the page?

I can't find this asked anywhere else, so forgive me if I haven't noticed it elsewhere:

How do I add a quote that somebody else has said previously to my sig?

I have a question about reputation. I don't quite understand it from what was said in the FAQ's.

How does a user obtain more green rep blocks which are visible on the left hand side next to a user's location, post count etc. ?

(I'm really sorry if this has already been asked in this entire thread, if it has I'll remove my question.)

Like the FAQ states, you need a certain amount of points given to you through rep to obtain another rep bar. The dark green rep bars increase one by one with every 100 rep points you obtain (100 200 300 etc). Where as the light-green ones activate with every 200 points (700 900 1100 I believe it's at 700 it begins).

Rep power is increased with every 750 non-spam posts created, and every 1000 rep power points received. So let's say you have 1000 rep points received, and a post-count of 750 then you have 3 rep power.

Like the FAQ states, you need a certain amount of points given to you through rep to obtain another rep bar. The dark green rep bars increase one by one with every 100 rep points you obtain (100 200 300 etc). Where as the light-green ones activate with every 200 points (700 900 1100 I believe it's at 700 it begins).

Rep power is increased with every 750 non-spam posts created, and every 1000 rep power points received. So let's say you have 1000 rep points received, and a post-count of 750 then you have 3 rep power.

Oh right, I see how it works now. Cheers for that input, Ferbian. I owe you two.

I was looking through the TNA area, and most of the threads are the about "they". So this is just a simple request, could you merge the threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back