The WZ Ask a Staff Member Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

I was going to send a DM to the admin, but I'll just ask here.

I am a long-time wrestling fan, and a friend of mine and myself are starting up a new podcast. A wrestling news podcast, but will be a much more casual, comedic, open-discussion show.. much in the vain of O&A, John Boy/Billy.

Anyway, I'm looking to post a thread advertising our podcast on Wrestlezone Forums, but wanted to run it by the admin first. Not sure if you have solicitation rules, or have a certain place you'd like me to post it. I'm really excited about this new venture, and would be thrilled to gain listeners from this site.

Please e-mail, message, or reply when you have a moment so I know how to go about it. Thanks! :lol:

How many rep points do you need until you get another rep bar?

Your next one should show up after 100. The dark green ones are worth 100 and the light green ones that follow are worth 200. Anyone with a full green bar set has more than 1,500 rep points. It does not change in appearance after that but the message that it reads when you move the mouse icon over it changes as your score goes up further than 1,500.

Your next one should show up after 100. The dark green ones are worth 100 and the light green ones that follow are worth 200. Anyone with a full green bar set has more than 1,500 rep points. It does not change in appearance after that but the message that it reads when you move the mouse icon over it changes as your score goes up further than 1,500.

Okay,Thank You

I was actually coming here to ask the same question about the avatars. Was looking through them and can't find any of the newer guys on the roster, Shield, Cesaro etc. And like someone else said, they seem very outdated. I would love a Dean Ambrose any of the Shield guys.

Has there been any thought into possibly updating them anytime soon? I think a thread asking for submission's on who we would like to see in there is a great idea.

I notice some people have secondary titles under their names. Titles as in actual title belt names.

How do I get one of those? Is it just a line I type in underneath the status? Do I have to win it in an e-fed? Is it a post-count thing?

It's a secret to everybody. The moblins were right.

I notice some people have secondary titles under their names. Titles as in actual title belt names.

How do I get one of those? Is it just a line I type in underneath the status? Do I have to win it in an e-fed? Is it a post-count thing?

It's a secret to everybody. The moblins were right.

It changes depending on your post count:

201-400: Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
401-600: WWE Diva's Champion
601-800: Knockout Champion
801-1,000: WWE Women's Champion

1,001-1,200: WWF Hardcore Champion
1,201-1,400: Million Dollar Champion
1,401-1,600: ROH Pure Champion:
1,601-1,800: WCW TV Champion
1,801-2,000: WWE European Champion

2,001-2,200: Mr. Money in the Bank
2,201-2,400: ECW TV Champion
2,400-2,600: X-Division Champion
2,601-2,800: United States Champion
2,801-3,000: Intercontinental Champion

3,001-3,250: King of the Ring
3,251-3,500: Ring of Honor Champion
3,501-3,750: ECW Champion
3,751-4,000: TNA Champion

4,001-4,200: NWA Champion
4,201-4,400: World Heavyweight Champion
4,401-4,601: WCW Champion
4,601-5,000: WWE Champion

5,001-7,499: Undisputed WWE Champion

7,500+: WrestleZone Hall of Famer

I was actually coming here to ask the same question about the avatars. Was looking through them and can't find any of the newer guys on the roster, Shield, Cesaro etc. And like someone else said, they seem very outdated. I would love a Dean Ambrose any of the Shield guys.

Has there been any thought into possibly updating them anytime soon? I think a thread asking for submission's on who we would like to see in there is a great idea.

I could go for a Seth Rollins avatar, personally.

I mean, I understand the security part, but how little server space do you have that small pictures that can't be more than 30kb are throttling the server? There are flash drives that can hold hundreds of thousands of them.

I mean, I understand the security part, but how little server space do you have that small pictures that can't be more than 30kb are throttling the server?
When dealing with web servers, it's not just physical size, it's also bandwidth. And when you combine 40 KB with 24,000 current users (not counting the thousands of users I've deleted over the years), it can add up to quite a bit of server space as well, especially if the first image is not deleted when a second is added.

But keep in mind it's not my decision. It's just the way it's always been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back