The NEW WZ Ask a Staff Member Thread

I cannot read any post by getting in the forum, only the site administration posts. Could you help me with it?

I cannot read any post by getting in the forum, only the site administration posts. Could you help me with it?
I'm working on it. I'm not sure what's happened but it'll be fixed soon.

Posting comments on the news site using your WZ Forums login has not been working for a week or more for me. After clicking login in with WZ Wrestlezone button, typing username password, it just shows a box with a white screen url http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/disqus-sso not progressing or logging in. Tried on multiple computers. Wasn't sure where to ask for help or get this resolved.

Posting comments on the news site using your WZ Forums login has not been working for a week or more for me. After clicking login in with WZ Wrestlezone button, typing username password, it just shows a box with a white screen url http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/disqus-sso not progressing or logging in. Tried on multiple computers. Wasn't sure where to ask for help or get this resolved.

The news site runs on Disqus. You may need a Disqus login to use it. WZ Forums are a separate entity. Hope that clears things up for you.

Last edited:
The news site runs on Disqus. You may need a Disqus login to use it. WZ Forums are a separate entity. Hope that clears things up for you.
On the comments section of each news story you can login in with WZ login, disqus, twitter, facebook or google. The WZ login button bring up another little browser windows which uses the name/password from the forum. I have been using that for a long time. It was working fine till a few days ago. Now after clicking login the little browser windows stays at a white screen. Not sure if the problem is on the WZ website end or Disqus end or how it worked. It seems the WZ login is tied in to disqus someway so you could login to post comments that way.

On the comments section of each news story you can login in with WZ login, disqus, twitter, facebook or google. The WZ login button bring up another little browser windows which uses the name/password from the forum. I have been using that for a long time. It was working fine till a few days ago. Now after clicking login the little browser windows stays at a white screen. Not sure if the problem is on the WZ website end or Disqus end or how it worked. It seems the WZ login is tied in to disqus someway so you could login to post comments that way.
Truth is none of us on the Forum staff have really been instructed on how the connection with Disqus works. The best advice I can give you is to contact the news page staff or Disqus about the problem. It may be some sort of server issue on their part since logging in here is currently working fine.

I'm sorry if it's not an adequate answer, but it is the best we can do for you here regarding this issue.

Why when trying to log into the comment section of the main website using the forum ID, the popup just hangs there and the log in never materialises? It's been doing that for about a week now, and is independent of platform. I've tried on Linux and Windows, yes, cookies are cleared.

It should be pretty obvious that something is wrong, considering a lot of regular posters have stopped posting all at once en masse in the last week.

Incidentally, another issue, the main WZ page hasn't updated forum discussions for what, months?

Reactions: Lee
As mentioned above ". Truth is none of us on the Forum staff have really been instructed on how the connection with Disqus works. The best advice I can give you is to contact the news page staff or Disqus about the problem. It may be some sort of server issue on their part since logging in here is currently working fine."

Feel free to discuss on the forums however.

Your Second point we've reported. Thanks :)

Just to point something out, i warned him multiple times over some of the inappropriate comment he posted, i even try to reason with him on the thread and i got backlash and disrespected all the way, then i decided to let it go and just delete the whole thing because it made no sense of keeping it on the thread. Then i learn that somebody banned him and i get all the backlash from him. I never would have banned him over this because while i thought it was a inapropriate comment and he needed to be discipline but i wouldn't have went that far first his first offense

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back