New Bar Room posters!

Combination of both. I've been trying to ge tyou but you won't help me out.
Here. This always works for me.

x63133024007753487.jpg

Slyfox, just curious here but since you are a PE teacher and all, are you fairly toned or muscular?

Slyfox, just curious here but since you are a PE teacher and all, are you fairly toned or muscular?
I'm in pretty decent shape, although not where I want to be. Basketball season takes a toll on me, as I never have any free time and have to eat fast food a lot.

Usually takes me a couple of months to get back down to the weight I want to be at. I hate lifting and jogging for the sake of jogging, so I usually find sports to play to burn calories.

I'm in pretty decent shape, although not where I want to be. Basketball season takes a toll on me, as I never have any free time and have to eat fast food a lot.

Usually takes me a couple of months to get back down to the weight I want to be at. I hate lifting and jogging for the sake of jogging, so I usually find sports to play to burn calories.

On average, how often do you work out or keep active?

On average, how often do you work out or keep active?
Whenever there's a game to be had, I'm there. So, how ever often we have a game. For example, usually there's a basketball game on Sundays at 2, so a lot of times I'm there. I'm not sure if it's going on today though.

I played basketball this past Thursday. I was a little rusty :-\
Towards the end of the season, I'd get in some drill with the varsity team. I did pretty well, just didn't have the respiratory endurance to play continuously. I would have to take a break every so often.

I dont even remember how long we played for. It wasn't too long because the rec center has 3-3 basketball games on Thursday and Saturday. I used to belong to that but I wasn't able to request off of work every Thursday night and Saturday morning.

I dont even remember how long we played for. It wasn't too long because the rec center has 3-3 basketball games on Thursday and Saturday. I used to belong to that but I wasn't able to request off of work every Thursday night and Saturday morning.
3-on-3 is boring. Full court games are the only way to play.

I know. We used to play at this park by my old house, but now it is a shit-hole. People like steal the nets, there is grass growing from the court, and all of the four light posts are broken, and they just closed the park by my old high school. I don't know why they did that, damn thing was still in good shape.

Name is Nick.

Love sports, watching and playing, and there's not much else to say. I will say if this turns into a dating show I'd be willing to throw you all the ins and outs of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back