New Bar Room posters!

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
If you are new to the forum or even if you are not new, and have not posted much in here, post in here and introduce yourself to us all! We would love to talk to you, and bring you into our Bar Room!

Welcome!

My Name is Lee, I'm kinda new round here...thought I'd say hi as TM desperately tries to become a mod.

Hello. I have been on this forum a while now, but hardly dared straying into the bar room, just kept on forgetting my ID see? And whilst I am 18, no proof of age makes people think I am about 12.

Shit crack aside, I am from Northern England, at University, sports are my life, especially football, cricket and f1, although have recently come to really enjoy american football.

Got into wrestling as a little un, around wm xv, stayed with it until wm 19, and with the Rock and Austin gone, I gave up. Then one drunk night out where we were didn't get into the place we were trying, we ended up sat in a corner of a crap bar, where WrestleMania 23 happened to be on the tv, it was Batista vs Taker. That, then Cena vs HBK and I was interested again. Two years later I not only hooked again, I have caught up on what I missed, as well as what happened prior.

Now I've bored you all to sleep, hi! Who are you?

I am Tastycles and I've read and liked your non bar room stuff.

I am from Wales, but I live, work and go to uni in London. I started watching wrestling again abou 13 months ago, but was into it between 1997-2001, and have also filled in the gaps.

Hello. I have been on this forum a while now, but hardly dared straying into the bar room, just kept on forgetting my ID see? And whilst I am 18, no proof of age makes people think I am about 12.

Shit crack aside, I am from Northern England, at University, sports are my life, especially football, cricket and f1, although have recently come to really enjoy american football.

Got into wrestling as a little un, around wm xv, stayed with it until wm 19, and with the Rock and Austin gone, I gave up. Then one drunk night out where we were didn't get into the place we were trying, we ended up sat in a corner of a crap bar, where WrestleMania 23 happened to be on the tv, it was Batista vs Taker. That, then Cena vs HBK and I was interested again. Two years later I not only hooked again, I have caught up on what I missed, as well as what happened prior.

Now I've bored you all to sleep, hi! Who are you?

hi I'm TM. You gave me some rep yesterday, for my backing of Drew Carey. Welcome to the Bar Room, where anything goes. I hope you have fun.

hi I'm TM. You gave me some rep yesterday, for my backing of Drew Carey. Welcome to the Bar Room, where anything goes. I hope you have fun.

I thought it was the start of a glorious campaign we could have got rolling, instead Stevie-mania took control of the thread.

Maybe next year, I'll make sure to have Drew on my list.

Drew Carey, 2010 WrestleZone winner!

Someone please make TM a mod for a day or so. That way, we don't have to put up with this anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back