The Bar Room

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
AJ
realblackheart
NoFate007

Why did I list these three posters? They are the only people in the top 30 for posts that remain on the site who don't post much in the Bar Room. Under this thesis, it is evident that for the most part, once you hit a high point in postline, and I mean becoming the top level of poster, the Bar Room is open for you. For every criticism the Bar Room gets, look at the member list under highest poster and you will see the main reason the Bar Room should exist.

Great argument...except it makes no sense.

So because people post in other places than the Bar, it makes the Bar Room an important place?

AD21K or whatever his name was said that people that most people that post in the bar room don't post other places. If that is the case, why is a large portion of the bar room regulars also the highest posters outside of the bar room.

Haha. Well have to give the guy credit he will not back down, but still he is fighting a battle that is already over

AD21K or whatever his name was said that people that most people that post in the bar room don't post other places. If that is the case, why is a large portion of the bar room regulars also the highest posters outside of the bar room.

not really. the bar room used ot have post count on, during a lot of old timers post count building.

good try though.

Yep. for some reason when things were destroyed only Dragon kept her's. Jonny turned it on the Christmas day before last as a gift.

Actually a majority of the poster who have over 1000 posts, were either at on point or are currently mods, meaning they have access to the boardroom, where post count is on, it's likely that many of those peoples posts counts got a bit of a boost from posts made in the board room, prolly more so than any time that post count would have been on in the barroom

AJ
realblackheart
NoFate007

Why did I list these three posters? They are the only people in the top 30 for posts that remain on the site who don't post much in the Bar Room. Under this thesis, it is evident that for the most part, once you hit a high point in postline, and I mean becoming the top level of poster, the Bar Room is open for you.

Wow, I feel so lonely lol.

Actually a majority of the poster who have over 1000 posts, were either at on point or are currently mods

I'm not in that group either :(

NoFate is all alone haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back