Bar Room Self-Superlatives

I used to play that many hours when I had FFVII and FFVIII, I would play that many hours now if I had the time and games. Overall nobody beats me in total games, 20 plus years, 11 plus systems, 1,000 plus games. The only reason I don't own more is money..If I was rich I would own all systems and games.

damn you beat me on years and games. not systems tho :p

NEs, SNes, N64, GC, Wii, Game Boy, GBA, DS
Sega Master System, Megadrive, Saturn, Dreamcast
PS1, PS2
X Box

if it's in bold, I don't own anymore. 360 is my next purchase.

How the hell could you ever let go of a Dreamcast?!?

I thought you liked gaming.

PS1, PS2
X Box

Here is what I have had.

NES
SNES
N64
GameCube
Genesis
Sega CD
Playstation 1
Playstation 2
Xbox
Xbox 360
DreamCast
GameGear
GameBoy
GameBoy Advance
GameboySP
NintendoDS

My next purchase is a Wii. I almost forgot about some of those.

How the hell could you ever let go of a Dreamcast?!?

I thought you liked gaming.

It broke, so did my saturn....I dunno what happened to my X box.

The reason I never have bought a PS3 or 360 is I worked selling video games for two years so I'd just play them at work. Now my job has changed, I'll but them in due course.

I played Tony Hawk on my Dream Cast for hundreds of hours. I loved Dream Cast...

I've had

Atari
NES
SNES
DreamCast
PS 2
Xbox
XBox 360

well if you're classing SP (which was the GBA) then add that to my list. I have the limited edition NES one. I've also got a GB color if yorue classing that.

I forgot about the mega CD, I had that as well.

I've never had that many systems.

Atari Jaguar, Super Nintendo, Game Boy, Playstation, Playstation 2. I believe that's about it. Not counting the dozens and dozens of different PC games I've played.

I dunno why, but I've always preferred console gaming :/

well if you're classing SP (which was the GBA) then add that to my list. I have the limited edition NES one. I've also got a GB color if yorue classing that.

I forgot about the mega CD, I had that as well.
The SP can be left out as the mega cd can as well as that is nothing more than the genesis and sega cd. I was just listing everything I have gotten my grubby mits on.

I dunno why, but I've always preferred console gaming :/

Heh, not sure why but I'm the oposite. I find console games easy to beat, it took me like 2 days to beat all 3 games I got for christmas on my Xbox 360. I haven't played it since.

But, I've played Warcraft 3 for 6 years, and World of Warcraft for a year.

I was thinking of that silly little device they made that had both the genesis and sega cd.

It's because genesis was called mega drive in europe and australia, mega CD worked for thos territories, but for a country that didn't have it called Mega CD it just sounds a bit shit.

And if you play 16 hours a day on WOW you are officially a nerd :p

PS1, PS2
X Box

Got all those minus the XBox -with no plans on ever getting an XBox 360 either-, but plus the Sega CD and 32x for the Genesis, the Sega Game Gear, a Japanese Sega Saturn for imports, and a PS3. My friend bought a Virtual Boy... but I know that doesn't count. Oh and my cousin handed me down a TurboGrafix 16 and the handheld that they made for it. Also own the original Intellivision, ColecoVision, and wood paneled Atari 2600 as hand me downs from my Father. In fact the Atari was my first system... I even had that infamous ET game considered to be the "Worst Video Game Ever Made".

Counting Roms of Arcade games I own practically ever arcade game ever made lol

Also had tons of compy games and consequently computers to play em on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back