I'm just going to hang out here for a while

Slyfox has snapped. But in reverse. When we snap, we become annoyed, irritable, argumentative. Sly was already these things. When he snaps, he becomes normal.

:boobs:

Slyfox has snapped. But in reverse. When we snap, we become annoyed, irritable, argumentative. Sly was already these things. When he snaps, he becomes normal.
Not at all. I have just seen the errors of my ways, that is all.

I'm trying to be the best poster I can possibly be.

No way, old Sly is way better. This is like giving Hulk Hogan a vampire gimmick.
Old Slyfox certainly had a lot of fun. However, at some point, we all have to grow up and accept the responsibility of being a well-rounded poster. Just like Rock or Steve Austin, this is just something I have to do, for the good of everyone involved.

I sincerely hope that everyone supports and encourages me on my journey towards becoming a more complete poster.

Too scared to post for fear of getting an Infraction = noob
No no, it's not about being scared, fair administrator. It's that I seemingly have trouble understanding the rules and how they are enforced, so I am trying to turn my life around.

I nearly went eight months of this great forum, and nary an infraction. I have now received two in the span of less than two months. I went back to seriously re-consider what it was I was doing wrong, and am trying to make amends now.

You could just leave...you know take a break
I most certainly could, but I don't feel as if that would be beneficial to my rehabilitation in the least. Sure, semantically, that would take care of the problem, but we would all lose out in the end.

I do appreciate your incredible concern though.

I most certainly could, but I don't feel as if that would be beneficial to my rehabilitation in the least. Sure, semantically, that would take care of the problem, but we would all lose out in the end.

I do appreciate your incredible concern though.

Really, you think so?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back