Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hello WZ long time reader first time poster

I registered with the forums because I suddenly seem to have an issue posting comments on articles via Disqus. I only started doing so just a few days ago and left several comments successfully but upon attempting to do so today I found that I am unable and received a message telling me that I am not allowed to post but no reason why is given.

My few comments have been generally well-received, all garnering significantly more up votes than down votes so I do not think terrible posts would be the reason. Have I been banned for something and if so who do I contact about finding out why and for how long, or is something otherwise malfunctioning?

Here is the message I get when attempting to comment

Aww what okay after going through all my comments I found the very first one has been deleted? It was in response to another now deleted post from another user stating that they weren't going to go all the way to wwe.com for some lame facts, to which I replied "ikr I'm embarrassed enough having wrestlezone in my history" it got a ton of upvotes and everything

Is that seriously all it takes to get comments deleted and banned from posting? It's just flippant lighthearted self-denigrating humor, mean I know I can just make another disqus account in two seconds but wtf gestapo didn't know wrestlezone had such tender feelings. Is this typical policy or is there just like one overzealous moderator or something

We don't run the main page comments, the staff on the forums wouldn't know.

Who does, faceless entities? I can still log in to disqus fine and everything no ban screen just the error message when i attempt to post so am I just sol for this and subsequent bans?

Who does, faceless entities? I can still log in to disqus fine and everything no ban screen just the error message when i attempt to post so am I just sol for this and subsequent bans?

I got banned today for some hilarious posts on the Top 10 CSR List. It's the second time I've gotten the boot. I don't know how long it takes, but one day i created a new account and it worked. It din't work when I tried today. Oh well.

I haven't checked (just eyeballing it), but I'm pretty sure your sig's too big.

Anyway... Welcome to all the new folks, make sure to read the rules.

Long long time lurker around here, joining after years of reading to join the fun and share some of my own.

Hey guys, just joined, looking forward to it! Quick question though, is there any reason why I cant post new threads???

I was wanting to post a thread in relation to the entire CM Punk/The Rock/John Cena angle. Now we already saw the "Once In A Lifetime" match between Cena and The Rock last year. It is being speculated that it will happen again due to Cena winning the Royal Rumble this year and The Rock now being the current champion. But CM Punk has other designs and feels he should main event WM this year. Then you have The Undertaker returning last Saturday, and there is speculation that it is supposed to be Punk vs Taker. Well what if WWE pulled a major swerve and had it as to where Taker costs Cena his WM title shot, which puts Punk in the main event and leaves Cena to face Taker for his revenge against Taker for costing him his title shot? Just a thought.

Hey, New Here but I thought I finally join the forum and put my thoughts on threads or even create some later down the road. Right now, I don't really enjoy actual wrestling matches as much as the storylines and I think that the more creative side in me that always wanted to create my own angle or something like that.

I grew up a Goldberg fan but I mean as little kid seeing Goldberg kick everyone arse every week was awesome, but the more I grown up the more I don't really remember them that much but somehow he stayed my favorite wrestler. Anyways, I like debating about ideas... definitely in wrestling since there always the other side of view you need to see on how it works out because your view is always going be the best until somebody squashes telling you it is bad.

Been lurking around around, and have replied to several posts, even though every post I make is deleted and I have no clue why. I guess if it keeps happening I'll have to find another forum.

Welcome to our forums but please do not advertise here. If you continue to do so, you won't be here for much longer.

New Members can't make treads until they have 10 posts. So if you want to introduce yourself, then this is the thread to do it. We have the forum like this, instead of an individual forum for introducing yourself, because we had a problem with bots advertising. Please read the rules.

hey guys! been reading on wrestlezone forever and finally decided to jump in and post some interesting things that have been on my mind for a while, yet havent seen asked...hope to hear from ya soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back