WZ Forum Members - New Infraction System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
I've decided the old Infraction system just didn't make much sense anymore. So, I've changed it. Here are the changes:

1. Length of an Infraction is now 30 days, instead of 60.
2. For the violations that say extend, it means the second violation of that particular area will not start the countdown until the first violation is no longer active. So if you get two Prejudiced Comments Infractions, the expiration countdown on the second Prejudiced Comments Infraction will not begin until the first has expired. It only applies to like Infractions (meaning a Spoiler Infraction on top of a Flaming Infraction will not be extended).

List of Infractions used to enforce the rules:

Advertising - 1 Point
Posting or Requesting Illegal Streams - 3 Points w/ Extend
Prejudiced Comments - 2 Points w/ Extend
Posting Spoilers - 3 Points w/ Extend. Expires 7 days
Spamming - 1 Point
Flaming - 1 Point
Signature Violation - 1 Point
Creating Duplicate Topics - 1 Point
Posting Thread in Wrong Forum - 1 Point

How the point system affects you:

3 Points - 3 Day Ban
5 Points - 7 Day Ban
7 Points - 14 Day Ban
10 Points - 30 Day Ban
20 Points - Auto/Perm Ban

The system is in effect now. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

I'm still new to this. I want to interact with everyone in this forum for the sake of discussion. Is the promotion of updates to my wrestling-based pro wrestling youtube show a violation? I know the question may seem dumb to some, but I've already gotten an infraction once before. Just really trying to get a feel for what is an isn't allowed on this site.

I'm still new to this. I want to interact with everyone in this forum for the sake of discussion. Is the promotion of updates to my wrestling-based pro wrestling youtube show a violation? I know the question may seem dumb to some, but I've already gotten an infraction once before. Just really trying to get a feel for what is an isn't allowed on this site.
It is advertising and is not permitted in any forum besides the Bar Room.

How do you go about contesting an infraction that you believe you received unfairly?

Talk to the staff member that issued it or to a higher up.

Well, the reason that the staff member has given it was obvious bias and animus, as evidenced by the post itself and the context behind it, so I guess I'll have to find a list of the heirarchy. Thanks for the clearup.

You would talk to either Sly or me as we're the only people who can reverse them. You don't have any though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back