Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hi guys, posted on these forums well over 10 years ago but drifted away and thought i would come back as i haven't found anywhere that good to chat about wrestling. Look forward to some good discussion here :)

Hi,

I'm from Wales, UK and aged 34. Into all sorts of wrestling, from the mixed wrestling scene, through to WWE / Impact etc. Watched WWE since I was about 10 years old, and miss the attitude era, but still enjoy watching. Looking forward to participating in this forum!

Hi I'm Steak. I'm usually in the disqus areas.

It's weird to not have a steak next to my name. I want a steak next to my name. But I can't access the request page.

I haven't done this in twenty years almost. Women drove me here. It's nice and quiet here.

Hi I'm Steak. I'm usually in the disqus areas.

It's weird to not have a steak next to my name. I want a steak next to my name. But I can't access the request page.

I haven't done this in twenty years almost. Women drove me here. It's nice and quiet here.

welcome steak any guidance you need just hit me up :)

Hi guys , Im new on here but Ive been a fan of this site and good old WRASSLING for a long while. My love has grown from just watching WWE programming to staying up watching NJPW and Evolve ROH Ect. Thanks for having me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back