Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Discussion in 'Site Administration' started by Y 2 Jake, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Pika

Pika Pre-Show Stalwart

hello ^_^ I have enjoyed wrestling when I used to watch it with my grandpa as a child, then my boyfriend re-introduced me to it early last year and I have been in love again ever since. I like the main site a lot, and browse forums so I figured why not! :D I was also fascinated with WZCW

Bernkastel likes this.
  2. Spidercanrana

Spidercanrana Should've Reinstated The Fox
    Staff Member Moderator E-Fed Mod

Welcome newcomers! If you have any questions you would feel a little embarrassed to ask publicly, you can message me here and I'll get back to you :) and if any of you are interested in WZCW, it is a pretty fun e-fed speaking from experience. Especially if you're an aspiring writer with a character on your mind. Great way to make friends here, too.

John McCass likes this.
  3. John McCass

John McCass You talkin' to me?

You can consider myself green as well. Though, I had a brief experience in WZCW. And I highly recommend you to try it.

4. ECW

ECW Dark Match Jobber

I was rather surprised when the screen name "ECW" was still available after some 24,000 members but it was so here I am. I've used ECW in too many political forums to count and I've gotten used to it but I was not expecting to be able to still be ECW here.

I've been a wrestling fan for more years than I can count with the first match I remember being Dick The Bruiser vs Somebody That Got His Skull Crushed With A Metal Folding Chair At The End Of The Match down at Keil Auditorium.

A short list of my favorite wrestlers are Sting, Taz, RVD, Goldberg, Jimmy Snuka, Dutch Savage, Sandman, Road Warriors, Ox Baker, and Pirate Morgan. There's a few dozen more but my brain hurts from digging so far back into the Prize Vault.

5. Kuchar1992

Kuchar1992 Dark Match Jobber

Uhh hi, I can't post threads for some reason

6. John McCass

Welcome. You can't create a thread before reaching 10 non-spam posts. Check out the rulebook. Any more queries? Happy posting.

7. Wrestling2015

Wrestling2015 Dark Match Jobber

Hi i am new one member of this forum. So first of all I say to all members Hello, Hop you are fine.

8. K Web V3

K Web V3 The Premier Provider

hello! Longtime lurker on the forums, finally decided to register. Looking forward to some good times

9. TheFightFan

TheFightFan Dark Match Jobber

Hi all I'm new, Ive lukred for a bit and posted once or twice but never formerly introduced myself that I remember. I look forward to being a member of this forum.

10. saharmohamedali

saharmohamedali New Member

11. KenLeeCannon2414

KenLeeCannon2414 New Member

Hey everyone my name is Tyler. I have been visiting wrestling for years and decided to join. Thanks for the membership

12. HigherthnRVD

HigherthnRVD New Member

Hey everyone. Recently got back into wrestling because of the network after not regularly watching for 15 years. Starting to get into ROH and NJPW also WWE and NXT obviously. Looking forward to interacting with other wrestling fans.

13. cameron1

cameron1 Dark Match Jobber

Hi everyone I have just registered after watching TNA - destination x. It was a great episode and I hope to have good discussions about it and wwe.

14. 2Sweet

2Sweet New Member

New Member Here! Been watching pro wrestling as long as I can remember. Have followed it online since I discovered the dirt sheets eight or nine years ago. I Have been on a few forums in the past but never really got into them. I like to discuss all things wrestling and WZ seems to be the top forum on the net so it looks like I came to the right place. I'm really into fantasy booking so eventually I may join in on th book this section but for now just to wanted to jump in on some discussions and voice my opinion.

15. gingeraj32

gingeraj32 New Member

hi i'm adam im 27 and im a big wrestling fan

16. heymanguy

heymanguy New Member

Hi, I'm new here! I'm 18 years old, student and from the UK. I've watched wrestling since I was a kid and, as you can see, I'm a big Paul Heyman fan. ;) Hope to have a great time here.

Reflection likes this.
  17. J4joker

J4joker New Member

Hello everyone. Long time WWF / WWE fan - my first wrestling memory was as a kid, I was in shock when Paul Orndorff turned on Hulk Hogan. Been lurking for a while and decided to register so I could interact with all of you.

Reflection likes this.
  18. Dave

Dave Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Welcome everyone. If you need anything, just reach out.

19. SHAGAMANIA 3:16

SHAGAMANIA 3:16 Occasional Pre-Show

Hello everyone. I'm 16 years old and have been a huge wrestling fan since I was a baby. I was born with mild autism and wrestling is what first got me moving around as a baby. Hated Randy Orton and JBL and loved D-X and Rey Mysterio the most.
    Right now my favourite is Kevin Owens.

Edge vs John Cena is my all time favourite feud.

20. Alktraxx

Alktraxx New Member

Howdy ya'll, Alkatraxx here. I'm twenty years old, currently working as a floor installer in New South Wales Australia, and wrestling has been a big passion of mine for as long as I can remember. Jeff Hardy has always been my favourite wrestler, I'm also a fan of Frightmare and Hallowicked, and recently I've been following Kay Lee Ray around the indies.

Looking forward to getting to know everybody around here, hoping I settle in nicely.

21. binbin47

binbin47 Dark Match Jobber

Hello everyone I'm Benjamin from Agen, France.I'm 30,been a closet fan of wrestling since I was a kid, kind of stopped watching in my early 20s due to other interests, mainly partying and girls, lol.

Anyway I started watching again with Lucha underground which I am a massive fan of, and that kind of rekindled my passion for wrestling.

Currently a big fan of Angelico on LU, Ambrose and Cena for WWE, and Balor on NXT.

So yeah that's pretty much it, see you all around on the forums!

Bernkastel likes this.
  22. Reflection

Reflection is a happier and wiser man

Welcome guys, very nice introductions. Looking forward to reading your comments and discussing wrestling with you in the non-spam sections. :)

23. DualShock

DualShock A Vince Russo Guy

Hello everybody. A wrestling fan for ages and a big Attitude Era fan. Looking forward to discuss old stuff and current WWE with you guys :)

24. The HEEL JuiceLee

The HEEL JuiceLee Pre-Show Stalwart

i made a thread about vince using Àxelmania as a way to get henning & possibly 2 or 3 guys over as top heels, but i wrote the thread title wrong b3cause i was on a small phone. now that I'm home i want to fix it, but i cant figure out how.. can u please help

25. John McCass