Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Carissa, Larissa, Marissa. Hmm...any I am leaving out?

You think you have it bad. Try the name Kevin.

Walk into a Wal Mart, yell the name Kevin, Half the store turns around. "Talking to me?"

Seriously, at times I want to slap my parents with a fish just because they named me Kevin.

hey everybody. my name is chad and i have been a reader of these forums for quite some time now. i thought it would be good to try and get involved in some of them

Not really NEW, but its been awhile since i've been on in a while. So long it looks like everyones post counts were erased, but it has been a long while. Anyway, Preston..23..texas...male.

Hi, BrassEye here. Been following wrestling radio/internet radio since the old GIR way back in 1999. I don't say much, by the way.

If any mods read this, since I can't do new threads until 10 posts, here's one for ya. The latest WZR Radio archive has a wrong URL. The file is listed as WZR_01282008.mp3, but the actual FILE is WZR_01282007.mp3

Thought y'all would like that info. Chau chau!
--BE

Hi, all! My name is Klara, I'm 17 and I'm from Romania. I hope I'm gonna enjoy being part of this comunity and learn new things about wrestling from all of you!

Thanks, peace!

*Waves*

So I finally got of my lazy butt and joined...lol. Some of you might know me as Bioactive Showtime from other boards. For most of you who don't know here's a quick run down!

- I mark for Petey Williams
- I feel that TNA > WWE
- I am 50/50 of American and Canadian
- Detroit and MCMG represent! *Throws her hand up and point to Detroit*
- I'm a girl but calling me a guy doesn't bother me.
- I have A.D.D and magic markers...THE FUN I WILL HAVE!

xDD ^___^

Hey everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm the WZR producer as well as the guy behind the WZR website.

Hi: I have been looking at the forum for a while as a guest and finally decided to join. I live in Toronto and have a 16 year old son. And yes I'm a lady. Look out guys.

Greetings all...I'm Joey B. from New York City. I'm a long-time fan of pro wrestling. I go back to the days of the WWWF, when the only time I could watch was at midnight on Channel 9 on Saturdays or if I caught it by chance on the local Spanish station (guess I just gave away my age...lol). I'm also an administrator on the official message board of a certain wrestling personality...I won't name the person or the name of the board without the blessing of the admins on here. But I've been using wrestlezone to get my behind-the-scenes news for the last three years...great site, and I'm looking forward to being active on here :)

Hi I've been a long time browser first time poster. Been a wrestling fan since 1996 and I am glad to be here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back