Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

tna has too much NEW talent to suck that bad.Atleast they arent completly made up of senior citizens

whats up guys, listened to the show for the first time last night and thought it was great
been watchin wrestling for a while now

I'm not really new, I use to post a lot back in the day under the name Total Impact, but that was when I was in teen years, now its Mr. Collins for the grown look. Anyway its good to be back and I been coming to Wrestlezone.com for as long as I can remember and being realling wanting to talk about wrestling, so here I am, back to the forums.

Hey,
I´m New Here, I´m from Lisbon, Portugal.
I Hope that I have fun here :)

Hello! I have been searching wrestling forums like everywhere and after days of resisting, I finally joined the WrestleZone forums. Im looking forward to meeting many wrestling fans.

Hi Everyone!
I have been looking around this site for quite some time now and I have decided to join up due to it's brilliant posters.
I am 12 years of age and I live in Manchester England, I will try my best to be active and i do hope i enjoy my long stay here.

Thank you!

Just wanted to say hello and that I'm new to these forums. I've been signed on for a while but just recently have been viewing.

Hello! I am Rissa. I have been a fan of wrestling since I was little. My mother used to go to shows and bring me back Hogan foam fingers when I was five. Lol.

Hello! I am Rissa. I have been a fan of wrestling since I was little. My mother used to go to shows and bring me back Hogan foam fingers when I was five. Lol.

My best friend is named Carissa and goes by Rissa. Cool stuff.

And hello, been posting for a few days, been coming here for about 10 years.

Name is Kevin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back