Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hey Idol Fans, I just signed up here after my old one got shut down. I go to wrestlezone every day so i figured why not.

Hello everyone Im new here :D I love wrestling and I've been a wrestling fan 11 years.

Well, wats up. I been a wrestling fan for as long as I can remember. I everytime I get away from it theres always somethin that keeps makin me come back.. Oh well, I'll figure it out. I was on this site alot a few years ago under another name, D (yea thats the name, D). Was one of da orginal guys on the Book This! forum. But enough of that, I'm just here for fun.

hey everyone my name is esteban i am here to ask and or answer questions and im here to get some advise from some of my fav wrestler konnan hes a big inspiration im ganna try to follow his foot spets to be a wrestler not just any wrestler but on that people can say wow hes good and i lead a rap band here in washington we are called wa state suspects and hopefully i can enjoy this place and have fun

hey everyone im from nc im a die hard wrestling fan have been as long as i can remember hope to make some good friends and talk some wrestling looking forward to help answer and have some of my own questions answered

Hey everyone, im rSx Reveng3. I like wrestling and BTB's so i decided to join Wrestlezone Forums, so wuts up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back