TNA Presents 'Bound For Glory'

I respect you but how the hell was that stupid

You don't always have to make some statement or so something original. If TNA insists on having a hall of fame, just have people go into it and that's that. Right now it's a way to glorify Sting and nothing more.

You don't always have to make some statement or so something original. If TNA insists on having a hall of fame, just have people go into it and that's that. Right now it's a way to glorify Sting and nothing more.

What if it's not a work? What if, like I think, Angle did it off his own beliefs.

Ok so you would rather have a guy who just got out of rehab go into the hall of fame. Come on angle knew he didn't deserve it especially being fresh out of rehab. Hell if anything he brought more prestige the hall of fame.

At this rate, with all these swerves, I'll expect Magnus to turn heel out of nowhere on Sting (maybe because Sting beats him and he just snaps), Mr. Anderson will come back and realign with Bully to screw AJ, and well... Angle will still beat Roode.

The Tapa swerve worked for me as it keeps Tapa from having a full-on title feud already whilst she's not ready. Serving as a bodyguard for Gail Kim works just fine. The Abyss swerve worked out okay as it has been too long since the start of the split personality storyline (although it would have worked better if the commentators ACKNOWLEDGED it considering Young said that everyone knows it), but the Angle swerve was just unnecessary. And whilst not a swerve, the Bro Mans winning the gold was done for shock value too.

TNA is trying too hard when with matches like Roode vs. Angle, Sting vs. Magnus and Bully Ray vs. AJ Styles, the wrestling itself should sell their biggest show of the year.

First half was disappointing, too many swerves, awkward finishes, filler segments.

From here to end, this PPV needs to be flawless. That or it's a big kick in the nuts TNA doesn't need.

I have a question, mike tenany has worked everywhere and knows a lot about wrestling, has he ever worked for wwe? If not, is there any reason why that's been documented? I would have swore someone with his background would have been locked up by them at some point.

Well I'm glad your not running a company because that shows how much respect you would have for it. That shows how much respect Kurt has for the company.

I understand your point but it would have had a lot more ground if Kurt hadn't had a huge Hall of Fame dinner evening in his honour the night before.

There were speeches about his career, a great turnout from his peers, and THEN he declines it the next night live on the company's biggest pay-per-view.

That didn't work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back