KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Why not? It's not like he's doing anything right now and he'd bring some much needed credibility to the division. Zayn v Neville would be a great match.

Do you reckon that's the main reason Austin Aries left. I mean it's one thing to carry a division, its another to just be a cog

Should they get a comedy jobber who is clearly overweight trying to sneak into the division? I can see someone like a Grado being perfect for it

Do you reckon that's the main reason Austin Aries left. I mean it's one thing to carry a division, its another to just be a cog

Probably. He signed up to be part of NXT and one of its next big stars. Then he gets hurt and gets stuck in NXT where he can't even make the Blu-Ray of Wrestlemania and has no chance of winning the title for whatever reason. Who does though? Probably Enzo Amore. I'd leave too.

Should they get a comedy jobber who is clearly overweight trying to sneak into the division? I can see someone like a Grado being perfect for it

Egads I hope not. I'm really not a fan of the guy.

I read that you don't review individual matches but have you watched the Last Battle of Atlanta match between Tommy Rich and Buzz Sawyer now that footage has been found? If so, what is your take on it and your opinion of Rich in general?

Somehow I keep putting that off. I'll get to it eventually.

Rich is an odd case as he was the hottest thing in the world for a time but so much of his greatness wasn't filmed. For his time he was great but once he was on TV, his time was way past. Good worker though.

Why not? It's not like he's doing anything right now and he'd bring some much needed credibility to the division. Zayn v Neville would be a great match.

They could do the right thing and put Neville in the regular ranks and give me my Neville vs Balor feud that I want.

I know that WWE is unlikely to ever do this, but could Strowman become a bigger star than Reigns?

Not likely, as Strowman doesn't have a lot of potential for depth. He's just really, REALLY good at what he does. REigns has more potential for a developed character and that's what makes you a bigger star.

Not likely, as Strowman doesn't have a lot of potential for depth. He's just really, REALLY good at what he does. REigns has more potential for a developed character and that's what makes you a bigger star.

I agree on the part that Reigns has more potential, but do you think that he can reach anywhere close to that with his current booking?

What was with that Bray/Rollins feud a while back? I can't even remember why they began fighting and I think Bray just beat him twice and the very next week they moved on and everything was gravy.

Rolling mentioned that in an interview and said it was supposed to keep going. Instead they went with the Shield reunion and he's not sure why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back