KB Answers Wrestling Questions

I just saw that Davey Richards is hurt again, since signing with TNA how many times is this now that he's had to miss time due to an injury? And has every significant injury he's had while there been while he & Eddie were holding the tag belts?

Who goes where after the split?

Big E. goes nowhere, Kofi goes to the IC TItle scene again and Woods becomes a manager.

Who had the best spear and why?

Goldberg for the impact.

I just saw that Davey Richards is hurt again, since signing with TNA how many times is this now that he's had to miss time due to an injury? And has every significant injury he's had while there been while he & Eddie were holding the tag belts?

Well that's partially because they hold the belts all the time because TNA has no idea how to maintain a tag division.

Lesnar's ass-kicking gimmick has severely crippled his moveset, as he used to be a great brawler. Do you agree?

Yeah mostly. I'm sick of the suplexes.

Madden I'm assuming?

Yeah as usual, he has no idea what's going on as the Miz stuff was fine and little more than a way to set up Styles vs. Jericho II. Miz bragging about being a big star is about as believable as Madden billing himself as the Best Looking Big Man In TV. You know it's nonsense but you do it anyway because it's a heel.

Madden I'm assuming?

Yeah as usual, he has no idea what's going on as the Miz stuff was fine and little more than a way to set up Styles vs. Jericho II. Miz bragging about being a big star is about as believable as Madden billing himself as the Best Looking Big Man In TV. You know it's nonsense but you do it anyway because it's a heel.

I enjoyed Miz last Monday. Probably was the best thing on that crap RAW overall in terms of making sense.

Is it crazy to suggest Miz becoming Heel Reigns' manager for a period of time? Somehow I feel they would be a good pairing.

Should they have dropped Miz attempting to align himself with Neville?

I continue to maintain that Neville with a mouthpiece like that would be the right direction to go. At the very least, it gave an undercard babyface with a huge upside something to do on TV for a few weeks. We need more of that.

It could have gone somewhere but I wasn't feeling it for the most part.

Neville doesn't really need a mouthpiece. His flying does most of the talking for him.

Is it just me or does it seem kinda stupid that the ME for RAW & SD! almost every week isn't made until after the opening segment? I mean do the really expect us to believe they started the show without booking a fucking ME?!

Is it just me or does it seem kinda stupid that the ME for RAW & SD! almost every week isn't made until after the opening segment? I mean do the really expect us to believe they started the show without booking a fucking ME?!

Yep. It was even worse in Russo's time. I remember a Nitro where one match out of the whole card wasn't made on the fly.

Has there ever been a title change based off crowd reactions? Excluding Money in the Bank of course.

....huh?

Keep in mind - we aren't supposed to know it isn't organic. They aren't making the show for the hardcore fans. I think they're giving kayfabe more of a chance, no matter how far gone that concept is.

Who should Taker face this year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back