KB Answers Wrestling Questions

It's seems locked in that Ambrose turns heel post Mania because he's jealous of Roman and will likely take the fall in the triple threat at Fast Lane as a way to slowly build that angle up.

Will they feed Ambrose to Roman and have him go 0-3 post Mania on PPV?

It's seems locked in that Ambrose turns heel post Mania because he's jealous of Roman and will likely take the fall in the triple threat at Fast Lane as a way to slowly build that angle up.

Will they feed Ambrose to Roman and have him go 0-3 post Mania on PPV?

Good chance, but all that anyone would remember ist he Mania match.

What are the chances New Day gets a big Wrestlemania entrance with a unicorn(horse) drawn winged chariot?

Hopefully very high because that could be amazing.

Will Rollins be allowed to run as a face long term? Or is there too much risk of him overtaking Reigns for that to happen?

Why would WWE book Roman Reigns against Brock Lesnar and Dean Ambrose, the two most popular wrestlers in the company?

They do want him to be over, right? Because he's going to be booed when he predictably pins Ambrose to win.

Will Rollins be allowed to run as a face long term? Or is there too much risk of him overtaking Reigns for that to happen?

At some point it's going to have to be someone else as Reigns really isn't clicking.

Why would WWE book Roman Reigns against Brock Lesnar and Dean Ambrose, the two most popular wrestlers in the company?

They do want him to be over, right? Because he's going to be booed when he predictably pins Ambrose to win.

Indeed, much like he'll be at Wrestlemania if he beats HHH. As usual I don't quite buy the main event booking.

Is it possible Vince and Co. see Reigns as a "50/50" guy like Cena where he is just the Main Guy with no care with regards to his alignment(cheers/boos, etc.)? I don't like it, but booking of Reigns seem to suggest that Vince really isn't bothered if he is willing to risk the same reaction 2 years straight.

If you could get only of Sting or Goldberg as part of the invasion, who would you choose?

If Lawler joined the WWF during the 80s, would he have been the top heel (instead of Dibiase)?

The Dean-Brock segment last night was quite well done. It did make me interested in a feud between the two, ntm, Dean can clearly hold his own on the mic.
That said; whilst I get the clamour for a Dean Main Event run, I still find something off about him in-ring and moreso in physical confrontations that seem to turn me off in a way. Can't quite put my finger on it, but like Roman, he does also have his own flaws that haven't been exposed due to "lack of push from Vince and Co." thus far.

Your thoughts? Do you think Dean vs HHH is a worthy Mania Main Event at this point?

Given that the majority of people believe that a Roman Reigns Heel turn can 'turn' around his fortunes in terms of getting over long-term.
How long is too long for said Heel turn?

Also, should he go corporate since it would be the perfect thing to do given how is the company's choice in reality anyway Or should he become a Loner BadAss type heel?

If you could get only of Sting or Goldberg as part of the invasion, who would you choose?

If Lawler joined the WWF during the 80s, would he have been the top heel (instead of Dibiase)?

Sting.

Nah. And Heenan was a bigger heel most of the decade.

The Dean-Brock segment last night was quite well done. It did make me interested in a feud between the two, ntm, Dean can clearly hold his own on the mic.
That said; whilst I get the clamour for a Dean Main Event run, I still find something off about him in-ring and moreso in physical confrontations that seem to turn me off in a way. Can't quite put my finger on it, but like Roman, he does also have his own flaws that haven't been exposed due to "lack of push from Vince and Co." thus far.

Your thoughts? Do you think Dean vs HHH is a worthy Mania Main Event at this point?

Not a chance.

Given that the majority of people believe that a Roman Reigns Heel turn can 'turn' around his fortunes in terms of getting over long-term.
How long is too long for said Heel turn?

Also, should he go corporate since it would be the perfect thing to do given how is the company's choice in reality anyway Or should he become a Loner BadAss type heel?

It needs to happen pretty soon if it's going to as Reigns is in a weird place. Some fans love him but others are going to boo him no matter what.

Corporate, especially with that smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back