KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Why would you spend six weeks trying to get the title off a guy only to give him an opportunity to gain it back in pretty much the same amount of time?

Goldie & R-Truth, could they be some solid foils for New Day?

Will Jericho/Styles lead to a Mania programme?

Because the stupid writers said so.

I really doubt it actually. The segment didn't do much for me.

Nah. That felt like a one off to set up something else for Jericho.

Is there money in Kevin Owens as a babyface? I could see him being the Stone Cold edgy type.

Down the line maybe.

A day after a Royal Rumble in which he lost a load of momentum, did the WWE just seriously book Roman Reigns in a Triple threat against the Two Top Babyfaces in the company?
Are we heading for babyface HHH vs Reigns at Mania?

Yep.

No.

Funny thing is this could set up a fingerpoke of doom scenario pretty easily. Not saying they're stupid enough to main event WM with that payoff, but it's practically set up already. Reigns as corporate champion is one of the best ways to go anyway.

Even WWE isn't that stupid.

Two questions.

1) If Cena retired from full-time wrestling in 2009 for whatever reason, would he be regarded in the same way the Rock is now by the casual and hardcore fans alike?

2) What exactly is WWE doing with Dean Ambrose? He's come close to winning the title time and time again in the last year, but he never gets screwed for the sake of an angle, like Daniel Bryan. Clearly Vince trusts him, but is he destined to never quite win the big one? An always-the-bridesmaid-never-the-bride situation?

Fair enough with regards to my last question you answered.

Does the booking being done now basically say that with regards to Reigns, WWE don't really give a shit what smarks think about him anymore and are going all out to try and get the casuals behind him in their effort to make him the Top Guy in the Company...

Two questions.

1) If Cena retired from full-time wrestling in 2009 for whatever reason, would he be regarded in the same way the Rock is now by the casual and hardcore fans alike?

2) What exactly is WWE doing with Dean Ambrose? He's come close to winning the title time and time again in the last year, but he never gets screwed for the sake of an angle, like Daniel Bryan. Clearly Vince trusts him, but is he destined to never quite win the big one? An always-the-bridesmaid-never-the-bride situation?

Probably not as Cena never got close to as hot as Rock was.

He'll get there eventually but needs some adjustments.

Fair enough with regards to my last question you answered.

Does the booking being done now basically say that with regards to Reigns, WWE don't really give a shit what smarks think about him anymore and are going all out to try and get the casuals behind him in their effort to make him the Top Guy in the Company...

It seems that way but they've thrown in curveballs before.

So when I was watching the Jericho/Styles match I noticed they did the double cross body where both guys get hurt. Have you ever seen anyone screw that up and jump the wrong way, likely causing a much more painful collision?

I know you've complained about TNA using The Hardys predominantly in the main even but do you think it's possible that they could build up some younger talent (EC3, Galloway, Bram, Bennett etc) at the same time to take over by next year?

I know it's slim but do you reckon they could be doing that now they have the King Of The Mountain title.

I know you've complained about TNA using The Hardys predominantly in the main even but do you think it's possible that they could build up some younger talent (EC3, Galloway, Bram, Bennett etc) at the same time to take over by next year?

I know it's slim but do you reckon they could be doing that now they have the King Of The Mountain title.

They could, but it's TNA so they won't.

Did you get to watch the season premiere of Lucha Underground and if so what did you think?

I'll be watching it soon.

Just watched Impact. Was ok but you were right in your review about how they burned through several weeks worth of stuff in one show.

Also is Abyss just there to fill space. I'm liking the direction of Crazy Steve but pairing him with Abyss made me go meh.

Lets say HHH/Reigns and Brock/Bray are set in stone. What do you come up with for the following talents at WrestleMania:

The Undertaker
AJ Styles (you've answered that sufficiently at this point but feel free to do so again if you really want)
The New Day

And what to do about the IC and US titles?

Kharma.....was there ever speculation that she wasn't really pregnant in '11, as she claimed to be?

I think she had personal problems to contend with and pushed the pregnancy angle (something rarely used by male wrestlers :blush:) to get herself out of performing under her contract.

After all, no baby ever came out of the whole thing, right?

Even after her one-night return at the Royal Rumble '12, she left again....this time without any explanation I ever read about. WWE seemed to want no part of her thereafter, right?

Any inside dope on this?

Kharma.....was there ever speculation that she wasn't really pregnant in '11, as she claimed to be?

I think she had personal problems to contend with and pushed the pregnancy angle (something rarely used by male wrestlers :blush:) to get herself out of performing under her contract.

After all, no baby ever came out of the whole thing, right?

Even after her one-night return at the Royal Rumble '12, she left again....this time without any explanation I ever read about. WWE seemed to want no part of her thereafter, right?

Any inside dope on this?

Not that I'm aware of. She miscarried and didn't tell WWE about it for some reason.

Would the WWE really do Strowman vs Taker at Mania 32? Would it really matter to WWE if fans 'boo it out the building' since Strowman is a heel guy anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back