KB Answers Wrestling Questions

That sounds like a question about Cena to me, KB... I think prison is the only reasonable answer here.

Nobody asked you. The title of the thread is KB answers wrestling questions, not Blade. Also he was talking to BSE when he said that, not me.

You pumped for SummerSlam tomorrow?

Any particular matches are you looking forward to?

Not as much as for Takeover but yes.

Cesaro vs. Owens, but I have a bad feeling they'll screw it up.

How would you feel about a Orton and Cena tag team?

No need for it.

Favorite MitB match?
Idea(s) to book Sandow so he's relevant again on Raw/Smackdown?

Probably the first one.

Stop having him imitate other wrestlers. It's a dead end no matter what he does.

I hear a lot of posters here saying that Cena getting booed is a positive because it creates a unique dynamic. Well why is it that when the crowd shat on Roman Reigns at the RR they didn't want him to go over Lesnar to avoid the shitfest? Now they are trying to rebuild him so he gets mostly cheers. That means they don't want to create another John Cena situation and they want their next face of the company to be universally liked. So if the company doesn't even want that, why do people like Bernkastel treat it like a good thing?

If you could pick one man from any era to build a wrestling company around, who would it be and why? Taking into consideration everything from level of difficulty to work with to drawing power to injury problems, etc.

If you could pick one man from any era to build a wrestling company around, who would it be and why? Taking into consideration everything from level of difficulty to work with to drawing power to injury problems, etc.

Probably John Cena. He has the look, the ability, the mainstream appeal, the lack of any real issues out of the ring, and above all else, the kids like him. Getting kids is way more important than the adults and Cena gets them, as well as a reaction from the adults. That's a very rare skill.

predictions for tonight

Writing them up at the moment.

Rollins desperately needs to get away from HHH.

Ambrose needs something fresh.

Reigns need to never fight Harper again. Or Wyatt really.

With NXT having another special in October and another one in December, do you think its smart for WWE to have these specials bi-monthly now rather than quarterly?

Cena has proven he can handle it. Reigns doesn't have a track record.

In all honesty, smark cities hate Cena for his 'stale' character and his longtime dominance, whilst they completely rejected an obviously not-ready Reigns. Cena is still well-liked amongst many casuals in addition to his obvious quality in every facet of pro-wrestling.
Just my take on the tired-Cena hate that is thrown around.

With NXT having another special in October and another one in December, do you think its smart for WWE to have these specials bi-monthly now rather than quarterly?

To a degree, but I'd rather they stay quarterly.

In all honesty, smark cities hate Cena for his 'stale' character and his longtime dominance, whilst they completely rejected an obviously not-ready Reigns. Cena is still well-liked amongst many casuals in addition to his obvious quality in every facet of pro-wrestling.
Just my take on the tired-Cena hate that is thrown around.

Indeed. It's like smarks don't know what they want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back