KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Mania 27 seems to be the event that CM Punk points to as the year he could have main evented and it seems that's the one that pisses him off the most. Did keeping Miz in the main event spot benefit WWE more than putting Punk into it?

If not Mania 27, can you think of another year where Punk could have main evented without drastically changing the card?

Punk wasn't ready at that point. He was in a midcard act and had been for months.

You could do it at 29 and that's really the only spot.

Who joins the Shield guys now that the Wyatts are a man up? Who joins if Rowan also joins with Bray?

That's a really good question. I'm hoping someone from NXT but I can't think of who it would be, save for Balor, and I can't picture that happening.

How much chance of the Wyatt family being booked correctly this time?
Does Rowan just return as a member of the family again given his last act was as a tag team partner with Harper?
If booked well and strong, I can see post-Mania 32 as a time for a huge Bray Wyatt push, given that the Undertaker will probably retire at the next Mania itself. Possible?

That's a really good question. I'm hoping someone from NXT but I can't think of who it would be, save for Balor, and I can't picture that happening.

How about no one at all. As a SHIELD mark, I'd rather not see them pick a different third guy whatsoever. Ambrose said in the interview with Michael Cole that their war with the Wyatts will never end. This "against the odds" stuff can be used as a way to strengthen and then break the bonds of the Ambreigns brotherhood come Survivor Series.

All that said, WWE takes the easy way out and just adds a third guy, thus we get the usual,"Rematch after rematch before PPV" formula. :shrug:

Although, Bray in his promo last night, continues to mark Roman as his target quite clearly.

How much chance of the Wyatt family being booked correctly this time?
Does Rowan just return as a member of the family again given his last act was as a tag team partner with Harper?
If booked well and strong, I can see post-Mania 32 as a time for a huge Bray Wyatt push, given that the Undertaker will probably retire at the next Mania itself. Possible?

75. WWE knows how to do it but just won't.

I doubt it. He was pretty expendable.

Yep. Something people forget about Wyatt: he's 28 years old. It's not like they're on a fixed clock with him.

How about no one at all. As a SHIELD mark, I'd rather not see them pick a different third guy whatsoever. Ambrose said in the interview with Michael Cole that their war with the Wyatts will never end. This "against the odds" can be used as a way to strengthen and then break the bonds of the Ambreigns brotherhood come Survivor Series.

All that said, WWE takes the easy way out and just adds a third guy, thus we get the usual,"Rematch after rematch before PPV" formula. :shrug:

Although, Bray in his promo last night, continues to mark Roman as his target quite clearly.

That's an idea that works in theory but if you do it in reality, it would make the Wyatts look awful in defeat.

Yep. Something people forget about Wyatt: he's 28 years old. It's not like they're on a fixed clock with him.

That's an idea that works in theory but if you do it in reality, it would make the Wyatts look awful in defeat.

Indeed, the SHIELD trio are all 30 and under also(Roman being the oldest) and Bray is indeed only 28. So WWE clearly has 2/3 to play with them until they can hopefully, hit the jackpot. Cody Rhodes is also only 30, any chance of him getting higher on the card or is he a nailed-on midcard act now?

But, with Ambreigns winning at SummerSlam, Wyatts with greater numbers now won't/shouldn't be losing at all.
Story is simple, as at 2 on 2, Ambreigns were better, at 3 on 2, they are outmatched.
Tie that in with Bray clearly still going after Roman, it would make sense for the SHIELD duo to go down this time.

Indeed, the SHIELD trio are all 30 and under also(Roman being the oldest) and Bray is indeed only 28. So WWE clearly has 2/3 to play with them until they can hopefully, hit the jackpot. Cody Rhodes is also only 30, any chance of him getting higher on the card or is he a nailed-on midcard act now?

I really can't picture Cody getting higher than he was when he and Goldust beat the Shield.

But, with Ambreigns winning at SummerSlam, Wyatts with greater numbers now won't/shouldn't be losing at all.
Story is simple, as at 2 on 2, Ambreigns were better, at 3 on 2, they are outmatched.
Tie that in with Bray clearly still going after Roman, it would make sense for the SHIELD duo to go down this time.

It would be if they lose 3-2. If Shield loses 3-2 of course it's fine.

So basically thing means they're either going for or defending the tag titles in a Tables or TLC match every year at TLC for the foreseeable future right?

Depending on who you ask, it might be due to Austin not wanting to do the job or Jesse Ventura not wanting to raise a heel's hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back