Cena Nation fats in your face = cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

HonkyDong Man

Dark Match Jobber
Cunt.

Unless you're an alt and/or banned poster, no one here gives a fuck what you have to say. Being a lurker on a wrestling forum and coming out of the woodwork to make a spam thread about active posters on the site reeks of uber-loserdom. You're worse than people who comment on gossip sites for reality TV stars. No one would have paid you any mind if the Bar Room wasn't desperate for the drama of yore.

Desperate drama? Gimme a break!

Who the fuck do you think you are?

Nate put one of my threads in thrash. KB closed (at his discretion) one of my rants. But they gave me a valid reason. They acted like MEN. You on the other hand seem like a PC-sucking cunt who think you are above me because of the amount of ( or the lack of) threads.

Fact: Im happily married with 3 children. I have (for the last 15 years) held a steady job as a journalist in a local newspaper. Im probably old enough to have fucked your mom in her youth.

No one gives a fuck? Not according to the feedback. You're just a sad ********er. Grow a beard. Have some sex. Then speek to me boy!

No one gives a fuck what you do for a living and how many people you house either. What's your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back