Do you deserve your own thread? Face judgment here.

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
Fuck it.

If we're going to make such a big deal of this subject then why not have some fun, build a panel of judges, and have the fates of your personal threads decided here? (And for all of the haters, this is for fun. Don't ruin it with your "against the grain," rebellious reasons as to why this idea might be stupid.)

I nominate IrishCanadian25, Armbar, KB, (possibly) Becca and myself as the judges.

If you feel that you deserve your own thread or someone else should have one, plea your case here and you shall be heard. Our judgment is final, bitches.

Ok, Macca is the first one up for consideration.

I rule in favor of having his own thread. The guy was imprisoned for six months, rehabilitated, came back and entertained us all. He's a funny guy with witty comments and many people start conversations with him in many other Cage threads just to chat with him.

I see that as being perfect reasoning for his own thread.

Other judges, yay or nay?

No on Macca. But it isn't a strong no.

His voice gets heard enough in the random threads he posts in. That should be good enough. I like Macca a lot obviously, but he is a poster that I feel is better scattered about. Sometimes too much of a good thing is bad.

I don't think this idea is stupid, infact I think it's a great idea.

However, I don't think anybody that hasn't already got their own thread should have one. Don't get me wrong, there are alot of great posters out there who some may think probably do deserve their own thread, but in my opinion, the personal threads that are active now are fine.

To make this easier for me, I would regularly visit the following people's threads:

NorCal
X
Doc
A joint D-Man IC
Sam/Jake

That's about it. There are others who's threads I might stop by in, but wouldn't make it a point to drop by.

Nay on Macca.

What, because he's a former prisoner he's eligible? Lee is a former prisoner AND a former Future Endeavor-ee.

I could be convinced otherwise.

Rayne, or Jack-Hammer. The Brain also. Only thing is, none of those guys come around the Cage.

I do say no on my own behalf is by some off chance someone says me. I don't want, or need one.

Rayne, or Jack-Hammer. The Brain also. Only thing is, none of those guys come around the Cage.

I do say no on my own behalf is by some off chance someone says me. I don't want, or need one.

I like both Jack-Hammer and Brain as far as wrestling posts go, but I know nothing about either otherwise so I don't think I would care to read through their threads.

Барбоса;2489740 said:
Is there any need of any more?

No.

The main reason being that anyone else I like enough to stop and read what they have to say probably post regularly in the personal threads I mentioned.

I don't think this idea is stupid, infact I think it's a great idea.

However, I don't think anybody that hasn't already got their own thread should have one. Don't get me wrong, there are alot of great posters out there who some may think probably do deserve their own thread, but in my opinion, the personal threads that are active now are fine.

This is a good point. We should also judge the existing personal threads and give them a thumbs up or down as to their existence. Here are the ones I've seen thus far:

Norcal - [OFFICIAL] All Things Norcal Thread

Xfearbefore - [OFFICIAL]X Marks the spot: Xfearbefore Xclusive Thread

Sam - Sam's Thread of Chattin' w/Jake, Penis Problems, and Drooling Over Becca

Lee - Lee-Generation X --- The [unofficial] Lee Thread

D-Man - [OFFICIAL] D-Man gives relationship advice, tells true-life and band stories, and BS

The Doctor - The Doctor's Office

CH David - [On The Air]: Official CH David Thread

Rox - The Bedroom - [OFFICIAL] Rox Thread

Milenko - The [OFFICIAL] Milenko Thread

Stormtrooper85 - Stormtrooper85

Luther, jpfizzle, and Justice - [Official] Luther, jpfizzle, and Justice: A Public Affair

Smooth Sexual Chocolate - Smooth Sexual Chocolate

Did I miss any?

Nay on Macca.

What, because he's a former prisoner he's eligible? Lee is a former prisoner AND a former Future Endeavor-ee.

I could be convinced otherwise.

Yeah, I don't think this is the point they were trying to make.

I didn't mind having my own thread as I feel I was able to provide enough material, but after a while I can't be bothered trying to maintain it. Might bump it back even now and then to make it more eventful.

Here are my choices for these:

Norcal - YES
Xfearbefore - YES
Sam - YES
Lee - YES
D-Man - NATURALLY YES
The Doctor - YES
CH David - YES
Rox - NO
Milenko - NO
Stormtrooper85 - NO
Luther, jpfizzle, and Justice - NO
Smooth Sexual Chocolate - NOT YET...

You missed mine, Coco and GD's, The Crock and SSC have one I think, a couple people have tried creating their own.

And for the record, having your own thread isn't a determination of how good a poster you are at all. JMT is one of the most respected and liked posters we have here and nobody is clamoring for him to have his own thread.

Norcal - YES
Xfearbefore - YES
Sam - YES
Lee - YES
D-Man - NATURALLY YES
The Doctor - YES
CH David - YES
Rox - NO
Milenko - NO
Stormtrooper85 - NO

You're too kind. I was actually going to ask if I deserved it.

Norcal - YES
Xfearbefore - YES
Sam - YES
Lee - YES
D-Man - NATURALLY YES
The Doctor - YES
CH David - YES
Rox - NO
Milenko - NO
Stormtrooper85 - NO

Norcal - yup
Xfearbefore - yup
Sam - yup
Lee - yup, even if it's all soccer and video game talk.
D-Man - yup
The Doctor - yup
CH David - split on this one
Rox - nope
Milenko - nope
Stormtrooper85 - nope
Luther, jpfizzle, and Justice - nope
Smooth Sexual Chocolate- his thread will mostly be what he turns every other thread into ha, so I don't see the need.

And these are all just Armbar's opinions. I'm sure many people are asking what right I have to say whether or not someone deserves there own thread. The answer to that is, no right at all. Just stating an opinion.

For Your Consideration: FunKay

I've been on this forum since 2008. I posted (briefly) in 08' and (briefly) in 09'. During those two year I SUCKED. In March on 2010 though, I felt the itch to post here once more. I knew with my previous history (I Had Three Previous Infractions By This Point). I was truly awful and I continued to be bad in the first two months or so of my run back, however, my desire to improve began to kick in.

In May of 2010 I began feeling the urge to prove myself as a decent poster. I felt that I needed to work on my posting abilities and so I did, testing them out in the Spam Zones, Signing Up to WZCW and Working My Way Through Some Spam Posts. Over the Course of the Summer I Worked Hard on Improving Myself as a Poster. I tried, and tried and tried and since August, I've felt as if I am a solid enough poster. I continue to attempt to improve myself everyday I'm on this forum.

Another example of my increasing abilities is the fact that my rep has shot up over the Summer. Over the course of the Summer I've gained a lot of rep, from some of the best posters on this forum I might add. I've also gained a lot of respect through the E-Fed. I feel that I am a consistent performer there and several people have told me that I have good RP's.

Finally I draw your attention to a quote made by D-Man Himself:

Very consistent. Good contributor. I can't say anything bad, really. I think you're doing just fine.

Thanks for Your Time

I've been on this forum since 2008. I posted (briefly) in 08' and (briefly) in 09'. During those two year I SUCKED. In March on 2010 though, I felt the itch to post here once more. I knew with my previous history (I Had Three Previous Infractions By This Point). I was truly awful and I continued to be bad in the first two months or so of my run back, however, my desire to improve began to kick in.

In May of 2010 I began feeling the urge to prove myself as a decent poster. I felt that I needed to work on my posting abilities and so I did, testing them out in the Spam Zones, Signing Up to WZCW and Working My Way Through Some Spam Posts. Over the Course of the Summer I Worked Hard on Improving Myself as a Poster. I tried, and tried and tried and since August, I've felt as if I am a solid enough poster. I continue to attempt to improve myself everyday I'm on this forum.

Another example of my increasing abilities is the fact that my rep has shot up over the Summer. Over the course of the Summer I've gained a lot of rep, from some of the best posters on this forum I might add. I've also gained a lot of respect through the E-Fed. I feel that I am a consistent performer there and several people have told me that I have good RP's.

Thanks for Your Time

The answer is no.

....but what if we combine all my threads..... house of tits.....cough....cough............

Your House of gif's IS your thread. And in that case, I'm three thumbs up (the third being my COCK).

Thanks for Your Time

Good poster? Yes. Deserving of a thread? Nope. Sorry.

The answer is no.

Holy ROLLYPOLLYLOLOLOL :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back