• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Life is Shit

Nah it's cool, I just thought it was a laughable attempt at sounding scary or whatever it is you aim for. Needles in your peehole... Well, whatever gets you off, Super Fabulous.

Having a needle go through your peehole is true pain, man. Just ask this guy

I'll fuck a pizza.

ehh, I don't like it in here.

I found a martyr in my bed tonight. Stops my bones from wondering just who I am, who I am, who I... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM

Power to Controversey

Pretty sure I haven't posted a picture on here in atleast a year or two, so why not.

The girlfriend and I:

35l88zc.jpg

You see here, this there is a picture of our loveable but gone X who left a long time ago and has seldom returned to us in our new timez.

Fellow stupids, X has deceived you all from the very get-go. Posting a picture of someone that is not him, he has lied to you in who he is.

X! It's over! You and the other liars on here are done for!

Proof of what I say:

I can fly! I can fly! I can fly!

There's a missing man to this trio but giving up his name would make this all too easy for you to uncover who these 3 actually are in the world today.

Power to Controversey

You see here, this there is a picture of our loveable but gone X who left a long time ago and has seldom returned to us in our new timez.

Fellow stupids, X has deceived you all from the very get-go. Posting a picture of someone that is not him, he has lied to you in who he is.

X! It's over! You and the other liars on here are done for!

Proof of what I say:

There's a missing man to this trio but giving up his name would make this all too easy for you to uncover who these 3 actually are in the world today.

Slightly off topic but that's X??? I think I may be related to him haha. He looks EXACTLY like a second cousin of mine. I've never seen a pic of X before this though.

That's not X. It's a disguise wrestlezone posters use in order to protect their secret identity. Others have done it too.

Slightly off topic but that's X??? I think I may be related to him haha. He looks EXACTLY like a second cousin of mine. I've never seen a pic of X before this though.

If you PM me your second cousins name I'll confirm if it's X or not.

kb, I urge you to close this thread for how much it ruins the enjoyment of the forums. It's like a botfly came into the Bar Room and injected his larvae in the form of unfunny, bland, and pea-brained barbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back