The Whostine Show

Interesting. He tried to rep me.

I couldn't tell if it was red or green, since he hasn't earned any stripes yet.

How sweet.

(the short version) I was not totally banned i was only denied access to the Book This forum because a curtain member didn't respect the review I gave his show and decided to report me to the almighty Klunderbunker who decided to ban me from BT now I'm stuck here. And am looking forward to conversing with you all :)
I like KB even more now. I didnt know about this but I'm thoroughly glad. Not that it matters, you'll be banned before long because you're a cunt.
What did he do in the BT section anyway?
His reviews were extremely rude and among other things, did exactly the opposite of the constructive criticism that he likes to preach about.

They were rightly reported by multiple members and he should never be allowed back there.

People in a creative field should be able to tolerate irrational disdain of their work. Thickens their skin. I say we let him back in.

People in a creative field should be able to tolerate irrational disdain of their work. Thickens their skin. I say we let him back in.

I write in the BT and he has review my shows.
I tried to get everyone in the BT Lounge to vote him back in, but it seemed i was the only one.
He was going to write the Whostine Show in the BT section, but got banned.

Here was his last Critical Review for me.

Critical Review

When i first looked at this i thought to myself "Oh great another IHW show its probably gonna suck more than the last one" and you know what i was right. The first announcer in the fuckin show is micheal cole for gods sake i was clear that little rat bastard does nothin but harm you show but, lets not get hasty i kept readin to make sure that it wasnt just a foolish mistake. Then i saw the first person to enter the ring Jeff Hardy guess who was in the first match last week...you guessed it Jeff Fuckin Hardy! if your gonna have a show then at least have more than three freaking wrestlers in the damn show you stupid fuck! there is something that i would like to credit you on and that would have to be the worst fucking roster in the history of wrestling and let me tell you how i know this, i know this when your first fucking match of the night is AJ style and Dolph "the cock lover" Ziggler but to make matters worse you make Dolph win. Now onto the shitty commentary that goes on between matches LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT I'M HERE TO READ THE MATCHES NOT THE FUCKING DUMBASS ANNOUNCERS LIKE MICHAEL FUCKING COLE! so a little advice "short and sweet" i'm gonna skip the tag team match just for the fact that Bully rays and curt hawkins sound like two hillbillies that buttfuck you in the ass at night that are accompanied by an old washed up bastard. Now onto one of the points i would really like to talk about...who in the fuck is Mr. Vickers he seems to me like the guy who's rich now but had to suck allot of dicks to get there and the fact that he tell his entire life story to a crowd full of drug addicts (because lets face it you have to be high as shit to want to come to this show) makes you already know that he's mentally ******ed. but enough about "Mr. Vickers" and on to Match number 4 let me just start off by saying that this match is so horrible i dont want to even talk about it because of fear of throwing up! first of all Sheldon Benjamin? really that old bastard is done and i'm sure this guy is at least smart enough not to join your gay ass show. and whoever the hell robert roode is i'm sure isn't the one who would have won that if the person who wrote this show wasn't completely incompetent. I'm skipping match 5 just for the fact that i'm done with CM punk, Jeff Hardy, and your bullshit and moving to this gay ass match ending, have you ever gotten so mad that you black out and wind up past out in vegas with no idea what happened the night before well thats what happened when some clearly gay GM comes out to try to get two guys not to go at it fuck that guy. Now onto the rating, i give your show a miller light out of 10 because i'm gonna have to be drunk as shit to watch this show.

Glad to see you back WhoWho. Good Luck with the Whostine Show.

Holy fuck, you should warn people before you post links to stuff that funny in the future. I am sorry, I am sure you guys work hard on your shows and all but if I wrote a book this and someone gave me that kind of review I'd be in hysterics.

Holy fuck, you should warn people before you post links to stuff that funny in the future. I am sorry, I am sure you guys work hard on your shows and all but if I wrote a book this and someone gave me that kind of review I'd be in hysterics.

I think he is funny as hell. He has made Nun jokes, TNA jokes, black jokes, white jokes, death joke, just covers it all. I know my show isn't as bad as he makes it seem, he was just doing it for laughs.

Sounds like you're the only card-carrying adult male in the BT section.
:worship:
Late teenage years, but what can I say.

You high too?

I want to comment on this, but then I'm pretty sure everyone would just start ripping me to shreds instead.

Reactions: IHW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back