A VOTE FOR DEEXTER IS A VOTE FOR YOU! AND UNICORNS!

Deexter Jorgan

Has a Dark Passenger on board...
Vote Deexter Jorgan to be your next wrestlezone None wrestling Mod,

Are you tired of not being listened to?

Not having the power in your own hands?

A vote for others will just add someone else to hate....

Why not vote for the underdog, the guy who can give you the poster a way to decide what you want in the none wrestling sections.

Create a thread where you can give ideas of what you want and you can vote for the best ones.

allow you to decide what goes and whats not working by voting threads into the archive section.

You have a say If I am elected,

Just click on my campaign poster and you will get your chance..

A vote for Deexter is a vote for YOU!

Don't throw your votes away on friends who are just gonna leave halfway through it.

Vote for the mod that believes in this forum and its posters.

Deexter Jorgan

AND I'M IC25 APPROVED!, VOTE NOW!

Барбоса;2288397 said:
Ever heard of trying too hard?

I maybe trying to hard but at least I'm trying.

I will keep going through the campaign trail to prove that i deserve my chance, and that all those without a voice get one.

That thread was asking why you wouldn't vote for me, this thread is my campaign speech, if you haven't voted please vote for Deexter.

I'll kiss your baby ;)

Yeah he doess and i voted for you how much do you have

Yes you have and it's much appreciated, because A vote for deexter is a vote for you.

I am currently at:

18.33%

We need more votes to get ahead of numbers and big sexy for the final two slots, don't let yourselves down my friends because Deexter is your champion, Deexter will put the power in your hands!

Yeah, but this is a speech. [/sarcasm]

Though, I still have my vote, and I'll toss one Deej's way for effort, when I vote.

Please do Sexual Chocolate, help me win my chance to become your champion because I'm not just doing this for me, I'm doing this for those who have no voice!

Here ya go Blue.

Blue Cardinal, CH David, Da Prophet, Deexter Jorgan, dragonkiller1977, Dyslexic Wheelbarrow, Eck1234, FalKon, Ferbian, GuyCompton, jmt225, JOE'S GONNA KILL U, Jonnie, klunderbunker, Little Jerry Lawler, lukeRKO, noahconstrictor, Papa Grande, Phoenix, poonpoon69, Razor, Señor Truth, simpsons_fanatic742, spoilerfan, Stormtrooper85, Super Hans, The People's Peep, The Vintage One, Theo Mays, Total Numbers Action, Via Armbar

Here ya go Blue.

Blue Cardinal, CH David, Da Prophet, Deexter Jorgan, dragonkiller1977, Dyslexic Wheelbarrow, Eck1234, FalKon, Ferbian, GuyCompton, jmt225, JOE'S GONNA KILL U, Jonnie, klunderbunker, Little Jerry Lawler, lukeRKO, noahconstrictor, Papa Grande, Phoenix, poonpoon69, Razor, Señor Truth, simpsons_fanatic742, spoilerfan, Stormtrooper85, Super Hans, The People's Peep, The Vintage One, Theo Mays, Total Numbers Action, Via Armbar
Hot damn I got an admin.

To all my wrestlezone friends, neighbours lend me your votes...

Deexter Jorgan is the man that is right for the job.

Someone you can rely on, someone that can give you an honest answer.

Choose life, choose living, choose Deexter!

Attention wrestlezone forum members, Deexter Jorgan needs you.

Your vote, Your honesty, your opinion

Because with Deexter all you'll get is honesty, Integrity, and a never say die attitude.

I'm like Matt Hardy but i actually want to win, give Deexter your vote and don't throw it away, because a vote for Deexter is a vote for truth, justice and the Wrestlezone way!

Alot of members do not care about Deexter but it's ok,

DEEXTER CARES ABOUT YOU, DEEXTER WANT'S TO BE YOUR VOICE!

12 18.46%

The numbers dont lie, Deexter Jorgan's polls are rising slowly by the margins, I just need more of you to vote for me, I love you all and I will do whatever it takes to be your Mod, FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back