Deexter Jorgan sig request

Actually, I did the "Deexter Jorgan" thing by editing the original Dexter logo and the doing the Jorgan in all-caps italic Arial font that I stretched a bit.

You want to give it a second go doc, I love what these guys did but i would love to see more just so i can see if anything stands out and breaks this huge tie that is going on!

I may. I'm writing an essay right now, and then I need to set up my portable hard drive, and then it may be time for RAW.

well after Raw i will pick the winner so whomever wants a crack at this submit before raw ends and i will reveal the winner and runner up

15yucy1.png

Definitely not my best work, but I'm pleased with the outcome, as I'm still trying to rid myself of the rust.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1929158 said:
15yucy1.png

Definitely not my best work, but I'm pleased with the outcome, as I'm still trying to rid myself of the rust.

Dexter needs to come out of the darkness a little more, as he is one of the main components, love shawn though...

could you also try and make the darkness stand out a little more, I like the black smoke idea

Apart from that its near perfect

Dexter needs to come out of the darkness a little more, as he is one of the main components, love shawn though...

could you also try and make the darkness stand out a little more, I like the black smoke idea

Apart from that its near perfect

zjexk7.png

tried to make darkness/light stick out more, also brighten up dex a bit.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1929239 said:
zjexk7.png

tried to make darkness/light stick out more, also brighten up dex a bit.

add bordering around the deexter Jorgan text a little more also Theo so it stands out

My decision is made, the winner is Bliz!, congratulations, I will rep you tomorrow as i have to wait 24 hours, I will give you the Vcash bro, The runner up is Thunder I love it Honorable mentions to LucyFur, Theo and Sfari for the amazing sigs, Im gonna look into a way i can use all of them with compliments to all of you guys it was a damn hard choice to decide and had to get a third party in to halpe me make the decision.

Who was said Third party... I must destroy them.

My wife and try her shes hormonal and preggers lol, Your not the losing party bro you still get 2gs and green rep

Bliz will get 5gs and green rep also for being the winner I love them all but your two stood out to her so im happy about that lol

Thanks, But i can't take the full credit on this one. My husband,GenerationMe, Helped me a little with the pictures.

hes a cool dude, Im glad your both here its nice ot actually have a couple who loves wrestling, my wife absolutly hates it...

hes a cool dude, Im glad your both here its nice ot actually have a couple who loves wrestling, my wife absolutly hates it...

Ha Ha. Why does she hate it? I watched as a kid, Stopped watching it, And now i watch it again. She'll get used to it, Just like I got used to GenerationMe and his Soccer :banghead: but in overall I hope You do get a chance to use all the sigs. I would've like to win, But hey you can't win them all.

Ha Ha. Why does she hate it? I watched as a kid, Stopped watching it, And now i watch it again. She'll get used to it, Just like I got used to GenerationMe and his Soccer :banghead: but in overall I hope You do get a chance to use all the sigs. I would've like to win, But hey you can't win them all.

youll still get rep from me, and as i say youll learn and get better as we all do

She hates it because she just doesnt understand it, same with my acting career, she just cant get her head round it so she just stays out of it lol

youll still get rep from me, and as i say youll learn and get better as we all do

She hates it because she just doesnt understand it, same with my acting career, she just cant get her head round it so she just stays out of it lol

Ah yes, I know how that is haha. With me instead of acting it is singing, And it is the other way around. Some things are just different for others. Now I must Go watch my favorite wrestler!!:worship: Daffney. And thanks a bunch. I Hope I do get better at making sigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back