Sig Request: Batista

thrilla11

Pre-Show Stalwart
There are a lot of new hungry sig makers here so I wanted to ask a sig from everyone and not just one person. I want to request a sig with the new Batista (new tats and heel change). Could you have "Batista" as the main text and "I Walk Alone" as the secondary text. Also, if its possible, could you have parts of the I Walk Alone lyrics in the song? If the lyrics just fucks up the sig, then just disregard it. A big thanks to anyone who tries to make my request. Green rep, credit and a link to your request thread (under the sig) will be given.

Edited Version
i75zs5.jpg

I had it saying Batista in the upper left corner then I walk alone in the Upper right, but i thought this looked better. With "Batista" it has too much text. Plus, im sure everyone here knows who it is. You want anything changed?

285wcj.png

Here ya go sir, i made the background black with a spotlight where batista is in his shades..i loved it
if you need any changes let me know

GenMe and TTP, could you change the image on the left of your sigs? I'm not digging that image. Please and thank you.

Oh dude Bliz, some minor edits please. I really like it but it seems like the image to the left is out of place. Perhaps you could change it or take it out. I love the text and the spotlight. Maybe you could cut the picture on the left and cut the length. Just having Batista under your spotlight looks great man. Oh and you misspelled "no one". You need to separate those two words. :D

My original PS File is saved on my college computer in graphic design class, so i can post it tomorrow, right now ill try to re-edit it at home.

Heres a few:
iwalkalone.png

iwalkalonecopy.png

bomber.png

batistabomb.png

Spot the differences in each, plus i added the lyrics into the spotlight which i thought was pretty damn cool. lol

Reactions: TLC
Mother fucking son of a bitch. There's no way I can choose one sig out of all these entries. All of the sigs are beautiful works of art. I will therefore rotate ALL of the Batista sigs. I have green repped everyone who has given an entry. When it's your sig's turn, I will post credit as well as a link to your request page. I can't thank you enough for your effort, guys. Everyone has indeed grown a lot. I hope that you enjoyed making the sigs as much as I enjoyed seeing them and now using them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back