Thread ****s, A.K.A. "Chances Are, You Don't Deserve Your Own Thread"

Still don't get this thing about having to earn stuff on a wrestling forum.

You could argue that anybody who has their own thread that's able to attract posts "deserves" it.

This.

It's so sad that people actually think there is some sort of respect system on an internet forum. n00b or Admin, you're all bellends in real life, so...

Also agree with IC25. I mean.. Look what giving Jenks his own thread did. It spawned many many more, and they all had to be merged into one super thread. Is that really what we want for the rest of them? The likes of Next Jericho (or whatever screwed up name he has these days) or 90s kid? There was one made about me, and I made sure I didn't keep it going. Was not something that I needed at this point. Then people just come in there, some will praise, others will "do the cool thing" and just trash talk.

tdigle already said he'd make a thread about me. He was probably joking though, he didn't go through with it.

Shocking!

Look at the respected posters do it, kids. This is how you suck a penis via the internet.

Oh, gee... because I'm friends with IC25 and I agree on something he said then I'm sucking an e-penis? Brilliance, Coco. Sheer brilliance. That was your best quip yet.

You can go back to posting unfunny comments in other threads now. We're finished with you here.

Excellent.

Hope everyone enjoys seeing me all red and sweaty wrestling around with other men.

WITH an erection. Suck it D-Man.

Eat me, Armbar.

I've never ever felt the need to read the D-Man or IC25 thread, so take that for what it is.

The point I'm making is that they've both good posters, but if we're gonna go into people having their own threads, then you both need to understand that some people have different tastes and would be more interested with what some "thread ****s" would be doing then the daily whereabouts of the Triad.

Oh, I don't mind IC's WZ columns though. Anyways, Camp Rock 2 is on...

I've never ever felt the need to read the D-Man or IC25 thread, so take that for what it is.

The point I'm making is that they've both good posters, but if we're gonna go into people having their own threads, then you both need to understand that some people have different tastes and would be more interested with what some "thread ****s" would be doing then the daily whereabouts of the Triad.

Oh, I don't mind IC's WZ columns though. Anyways, Camp Rock 2 is on...

But here's the deal... the "Jersey Triad" has nothing to do with this.

Coincidence has Norcal's thread as being one of the threads in question here, but it's a mainstay on this forum. It has more pages than any other thread on Wrestlezone. I'd say it's deserved, and it existed WAYYYY before the Triad was formed.

IC's thread was merely for fun and my thread was made because I waited until I deserved it, waited for someone ELSE to create it, and to be quite honest, I bitched enough about having one to the point where Norcal made it for me.

But prior to our threads, there were a bunch out there dedicated to the past staples of the forum (i.e. Sam, Jake, Becca, Xfear, etc.). They had their own threads because so many people wanted to discuss things with them that it was only logical to separate the discussion into their own threads.

People shouldn't have thread just to HAVE them. It should be earned and warranted. It shouldn't be created because three of your e-buddies want to have some fun... more like because so many people wish to chat with you that the discussion needs its own platform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back