You like votes don't you?

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
Then now is the time to use them to form the next WZCW Pay Per View Unscripted around your own choice.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84

You have four matches to decide over certain elements, whether they're an opponent or stipulation, this is down to you the WZ forum users. Do you want to see the Inferno Match appear for the first time? Or does a 30 Minute Iron Man match suit your fancy? Or what about First Blood for those sick of the PG era and demand it? Look it up in the Elite X Championship and make one of these matches happen.

You have a hardcore-based champion who's had his belt stolen by a guy that looks like William Regal, he's finally got his chance for revenge, but how should he extract that? Given he's always in Hardcore matches, maybe a chance to use Standard Rules is more of a given? Or do you feel that a Strap Match will ensure that the thief has no way out? Maybe they should contest under some "I Quit" rules to see who is the true champion? Want one of those available? Look it up in the Mayhem Championship.

You guys all love Coco and Disarray? I do too! In fact, they're actually Tag Team Champions, I bet you didn't know that? Well now they're defending their belts against two other teams, but how do you want them to face off? Should it be an Elimination Rule where both team members must be eliminated in order to lose so one guy could win it by himself? You like tables that break? No the Dudleys/Team 3D aren't involved but you can see their Tables return in an Elimination Tables match, do I need to explain that rule to you? Or how about a 20 minute Championship Scramble? Those stips work well to maybe let two teams battle out and sneak in a victory to retain/win the belts? Liking the sound of those? Vote it in the Tag Team Championship thread.

You guys like Dave right? Sweet. Doug Crashin? Good. Low_Ki? I like your choice of friends. DirtyJose? Legendary. michigan? You probably think who? For the last one but he's only a fedder here. Well you see all these awesome names, yet we have a problem, Dave has got to face one of the others and we don't know who. Do you want to see him go toe to toe with Crashin? Or maybe you think him and DirtyJose secretly hate each other and you want them to express their feelings? Maybe he's jealous of michigan for being a World Champion and he's not? See where I'm going here? Well Dave goes under the alias John Constantine and you need to decide who is the guy you want to see him face and beat/get beat/draw, vote in the John Constantine thread.

Whether you love or hate WZCW, this is chance to have some input on the show, simple rule is you vote and the most popular choice will be shown on the PPV itself. No catches, no rigging, nothing. Just vote and we'll form the show around your choice.

You have until Wednesday 25th August to make your choice known, don't be shy and take 5 minutes to vote by clicking on the link or the picture, I look forward to seeing what your input is.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back