Thread ****s, A.K.A. "Chances Are, You Don't Deserve Your Own Thread"

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Take a look at yourselves and those around you.

Ya bunch of thread ****es.

In all likelihood, you who are reading this at this time, do not deserve your own thread.

Furthermore, I'd be willing to bet that the person you want to start a thread for doesn't deserve one either.

The people who deserve their own threads in here probably already have them. Some of them have one or more, and some of them don't even deserve those.

Seriously, stop giving it away for free. You're the thread starting equivalent of that popular girl in school whom nobody respected. The one you could get drunk and fuck by giving her straight kool-aid and just telling her there was vodka in it. What happened to making people WORK for a thread.

Ya ****s. Jason Voorhees needs to kill your thread making. Because y'all just can't keep your forum clothes on.

Sickening.

you're dead on here, and I even had a thread made about me (granted it was a failed attempt of a hate thread). I was surprised someone made a thread about me, because I know I'm not worthy of it.

The only legit official threads to me are ones started by legit, well-respected, popular posters.

I kid you not, I'm so freaking happy today. Out of all the meaningless bristles of beard I have forming on my chin, I noticed my first visible beard hair. Roll on goatee. <3

Still don't get this thing about having to earn stuff on a wrestling forum.

You could argue that anybody who has their own thread that's able to attract posts "deserves" it.

Honestly if someones going to announce their a virgin or something I'd rather they did it in their own thread as opposed to somewhere where I might accidently read it.

Also agree with IC25. I mean.. Look what giving Jenks his own thread did. It spawned many many more, and they all had to be merged into one super thread. Is that really what we want for the rest of them? The likes of Next Jericho (or whatever screwed up name he has these days) or 90s kid? There was one made about me, and I made sure I didn't keep it going. Was not something that I needed at this point. Then people just come in there, some will praise, others will "do the cool thing" and just trash talk.

Also agree with IC25. I mean.. Look what giving Jenks his own thread did. It spawned many many more, and they all had to be merged into one super thread. Is that really what we want for the rest of them? The likes of Next Jericho (or whatever screwed up name he has these days) or 90s kid? There was one made about me, and I made sure I didn't keep it going. Was not something that I needed at this point. Then people just come in there, some will praise, others will "do the cool thing" and just trash talk.

So what should I take that as good/bad.

Every one logic is off today. When I did not create those threads about me then how is it my fault and they were hate threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back