Do you deserve your own thread? Face judgment here.

Pretty sure the convo has deviated from it's original intent, but has anybody decided whether I deserve the one FTS started for me?

Dewey, I would say no. Your posting is too inconsistent on here. As much as I love ya bro, I can't give you my blessing here.

I nominate Jobber Bob for his own thread. The kid has a great upside and the charisma of The Rock. Where is Theo to back me up?

I don't know why anyone would need their own thread to bring judgement to the masses. I normally just set my ass down in any random thread and fold my arms indignantly. Of course I probably have the market cornered on that, so D-Man needs to find some other way to stand out.

I would like the judges consideration for my own personal thread, if the answer is no then i will no longer even think about having a personal thread as then it would cause issues with people who don't have anything against me.

What about Monkey or The Lariat? I think they could possibly deserve their own threads, especially Lariat. That's my opinion though. And for kicks, let's see how quickly I'd get shot down if I ask for a review for myself.

EDIT: I was gonna say Tdig's, but he already had one and declined another one.

I don't refer to anyone in particular when I say this, but I believe if you are suggesting yourself as being deserving of an official thread, or are making a case for why you deserve one, you probably don't.

There are way too many threads these days of this type. Too many suck-up threads, and definitely too many hate threads. People who deserve threads in their names will eventually get them, if not, they likely didn't deserve it in the first place.

I don't have a thread in my name. I don't want one. I don't need one. I don't deserve one. And that's fine. And this should apply to most guys here.

Damn real life.

Real life?

YOU'RE NOT TAKING THIS FUCKING SERIOUSLY ENOUGH.

*YAWN* What a surprise. Another one of Luther and Dewey's conquests to prove to everyone that INTERNETZ IZNT SERREIS BUZNISS.

Lulz.

I just like the fact we're being judged by a guy who only got his position based on the fact he's the former admin's friend.

Maybe I should write about 20 Cage threads crying about how I deserve to be admin then. Yeah, that's the ticket.

I don't refer to anyone in particular when I say this, but I believe if you are suggesting yourself as being deserving of an official thread, or are making a case for why you deserve one, you probably don't.

There are way too many threads these days of this type. Too many suck-up threads, and definitely too many hate threads. People who deserve threads in their names will eventually get them, if not, they likely didn't deserve it in the first place.

I don't have a thread in my name. I don't want one. I don't need one. I don't deserve one. And that's fine. And this should apply to most guys here.

THIS

Well I know I don't stand a chance because of the armbar thing lol. I'll just keep making sig's and try to find a topic that im interested in adding into for a nonspam section.

The same former admin who made Luther an admin just to see what would happen. Yep, that one.
The very same. I appreciate that by the way.
How long was Luthers reign as admin?
About 2 hours.
*YAWN* What a surprise. Another one of Luther and Dewey's conquests to prove to everyone that INTERNETZ IZNT SERREIS BUZNISS.

It's not though...

Maybe I should write about 20 Cage threads crying about how I deserve to be admin then. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Worked though didn't it? How do you think I became a mod in the first place? Posting and ass kissing like everybody else?

Worked though didn't it? How do you think I became a mod in the first place? Posting and ass kissing like everybody else?

Well, according to you, it looks like my method was more effective. I only needed to kiss up to ONE member of the staff.

Lulz.

He's not admin any more though, so you might have trouble getting any further.

So anyway so-called D-Man, why the FUCK don't I deserve my own thread?

This has the potential to top D-Man/Sidious if Luther's feelings are compromised at some point.

He's not admin any more though, so you might have trouble getting any further.

So anyway so-called D-Man, why the FUCK don't I deserve my own thread?

I guess sarcasm waived bye-bye to you a while ago.

I say you don't get your own thread because lately you've served no other purpose besides mocking others and starting drama. And this deserves its own thread why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back