Make up your own theme music and entrance (Spam Version)

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
If you choose your own theme music and entrance for top-promotion wrestling events, what would your theme song be and how would you stage your entrance?

Here are the rules:
You could use all the pyro you want and any props that you choose but you must be television-friendly. In other words, you don't have to be 100% PG-Era but you must not break rules of anything that would be shown on the USA Network during Raw in today's product. (i.e. no naked women, blatant sexual acts, direct references to drugs, etc.)

Feel free to either use a singles entrance theme, a tag team with another poster on Wrestlezone, or a stable entrance with multiple members!! Just make sure we can see what you're describing!

Follow this criteria and create your own entrance. If we stick to the rules, this should be lots of fun. The more creative and descriptive, the better. AND NO AUTO-PLAYS ON ANY YOUTUBE VIDEOS USED IN THIS THREAD!!

My entrance theme song would be:
[YT]w4NFTD5WeQ[/YT]

I would enter the arena all hyped up and play to the crowd a bit. Then, I'd turn around, face the Titantron, kneel down and raise two heavy metal devil horns in the air as pyro shoots from behind me in the shape of the devil horns I made with my hands. After the pyro goes off, I'd stroll into the ring and stand on each second turnbuckle with my devil horns in the air.

Go.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl main theme composed by Nobuo Uematsu, lyrics by Masahiro Sakurai.

Titus Lee comes out to the stage. Depending on his mood he either does a casual stroll down or a sprint. He always Hi5's the fans and depending on how big the match is depends how many fans get a Hi5 (the bigger the match the more hyped Titus Lee is and thus the more Hi5's). When Titus Lee gets into the ring he climbs a turnbuckle and points to the fans a la Stevie Richards.​

The Entrance Song

"Do You Call My Name?" by Ra

[YOUTUBE]JRXRRlICvgo[/YOUTUBE]

The Attire

Promos and interviews feature yours truly in a 3-peice suit to drive home my gimmick. If I'm a face, I'm rocking the full-legged pants (a la Michaels and early era Jericho) but with less frills. Colors are black, hunter green, and royal purple. Legs are too hairy for trunks.

The Video

If I can get the licensing, it would be a vignette featuring clips from great business leaders and films featuring ruthless execs and unscrupulous leaders, such as Michael Douglas from Wall Street and Jack Nicholson from A Few Good Men.

The Pyro

Limited to large events only. Similar to Alberto del Rio's wall of sparks, no loud booms or bangs, but the sparks are colored green and purple.

I would roll out down the ramp in a Power Wheel shaped like a boat (like Undertaker on the bike). Big Pimpin by Jay-Z blares through the speakers. Decked out in a tuxedo, complete w\ top hat & cane. Gold pyro scattered across the stage in bursts. Classy.

Either that or build a life size version of the exo suit like General Krang used. Giant robot = epic. Iron Man pumped through the loudspeakers. Turned up to 11, ya know cuz its louder.

The Music:
Only a Chilling Elegy by Kenji Yamamoto
[YOUTUBE]XhCn_q04qBk[/YOUTUBE]

The Attire:
A bright, military style uniform with shin and wrist guards. During the entrance, a cap, coloured the same as the uniform, and a cape, a dark grey, would be worn. Inspired by M. Bison of Street Fighter.

The Entrance:
The first ten seconds of the song play with the arena lights dimmed, but a white light flashing every time the heartbeat occurs. Slowly smoke begins to escape and the arena becomes covered in a fog until at around the thirty second mark, a figure, covered in his mighty cape emerges from beneath the stage. At fifty seconds, the figure steps out of the smoke, showing himself. He stands in all his glory, cackling sinisterly. He slowly apprroaches the ring, his cape still covering him. He reaches the bottom of the ramp and unravels his cape, throwing it to the floor. He ascends the stairs, enters the ring and makes his way to the centre, where he places his hands on his hips and laughs, before throwing his cap to the floor.​

Yeah, the character was an injoke between me and my friend a few years ago (when I filmed it). We made the goofiest wrestler we could think of, and when I actually made the CAW I had to show him the entrance and how it looked in-game. Many laughs were had.

Now for my real answer:

If I were in WWE this would be my theme, because I really want to try and do a creepy insane character. This song has strange lyrics but isn't really a traditional "creepy" song, so I think the dissonance would really work well. For my entrance, imagine something like Doink, with the rapid shifts between manic and serious.

If I were in CHIKARA I'd be in a tag team of time-travelling robots from the year 3011, who think we've arrived in the 80's.

I think I would use this theme:
[YT]mpkAJElbVfQ[/YT]

It builds up anticipation, I would probably have a troop gimmick, and be ruthless in the ring.

Ill build it up with Eminem talking till the :55 then BOOM! major pyro and I do the goldberg style pyro.

OBV ill edit out the swearing etc.

Another theme for a diff gimmick would be this:
[YT]6_O6554ky-Y[/YT]
Maybe ill use a gimmick similar to the gimmick MAtt Hardy was supposed to debut: The Angelic Diablo.
A very dark character, my name will obviously be Diablo.

For a dark tag team:

My entrance theme:
[youtube]L53gjP-TtGE[/youtube]

My ring name: Mr. Perfect Powers. (or something not so lame...)

My action: I would be placed on a King's chair (ala King Bookah) with a few beautiful ladies (borderline PG clothing) and I would have a crown on. As this happens i'd raise my hands (Kane style) and summon my two bodyguards (who do all my dirty work for me). They would take me to the ring whilst i were still on my chair. Behind me, the pyro would be like Alberto del Rio's with the sparks pouring down on to the ground a gold colour and gold sparkles also on the ring posts like Kane's. They'd leave me at the steps leading to the ring and I would walk up. Whilst on the turnbuckle, I'd make a gesture to my bodyguards to either sit down or to attack someone or whatever. But, the main gist of it is to get people to think that I am God. Which, would be my gimmick. I would be a heel and people would love to embarrass me like the Miz.

^^ from the spam one, as I can't be bothered to do another one.

I come out to the stage carrying an unconscious D-Man in a waist lock in front of me. Walking down the aisle, I have several young ringside fans in Rey Mysterio masks assist me in using D's carcass as a puppet, having him dance to my theme, pick his nose, do impressions of flightless birds -- You know, the usual.

Actually it's supposed to be played in a round style fashion. His gimmick is that of a manic depressive schizophrenic.

WZCW entrance:

The lights go off all throughout the arena. They stay off until the music hits:

Once the music hits, Ty makes his way out to the top of the entrance ramp as static lights flicker throughout the arena. Columns of flames burst forth along the edges of the entrance stage and down the ramp. Ty makes his way down the ramp at a slow pace before reaching the ring. He walks up the steps and enters the ring, slowly raising his hand palm up into the air (or Title belt) as the lights return and more flames emit from the corner posts. He stares out at the arena as the music fades away.

Consequently I have been known to simply appear in the ring once the lights go out and then come back. Even chilling at the announce table.

Personal Entrance:

Once the verse "Knock that motherfucker out champ" along with the beat hits, queue some ridiculously over the top red and silver pyro going off on the stage. I'd walk out and play to the crowd, slapping hands doing the whole face thing. After entering the ring I'd hop up to the middle turnbuckle and do some sort of signature pose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back