So, I Received My Very First Red Rep...

Glad I could be of service.

The truth is I hold no ill will toward you. You can red rep this post in return and I wouldn't mind. I wouldn't bitch about it though if you did. Being a victim of rape and having a gf who was raped, it is a sensitive subject for me. Yes it was a joke, a bad joke that more than one person gave you shit over, I just gave you shit literally, in the form of a turd in your rep and I went on. I wasn't a bitch about it, I didn't feel the need to make a thread complaining over your bad joke. If you lost rep point means that much to you I'm sorry your life is that shitty. Maybe you should learn to enjoy life and not get sand in your vagina over something as trivial as a rep point

You make a thread to tell someone to lighting up. Really?

I believe D-Man was the first person to ever red rep me. Maybe... It also may have been Coco, undoubtedly because he was bored. It ALSO may have been Harthan...

I usually green rep people if they're being asshats, followed by some sort of self-righteous "I don't need to red rep you to realize I'm better than you" comment. I like to condescend, but also slap them in the balls at the same time. They'll know they didn't deserve that green rep, and it'll haunt them for the rest of their lives...

In this case I just red repped you on principle. It's not personal - but that's mostly because I don't want to know you on a personal level. Bitch.

Try jokes that are a little less tasteless. And calming the fuck down about rep on an internet wrestling forum.

Fuck that. Make rape jokes all you want. Fuck red rep. If you aren't getting any, you're doing it wrong.

I know I should look at this guy like a bitch. I did, for a second. But when your biggest detractor in the thread is fucking Pancake crying because you called his friend a cunt, it says something.

DirtyJosé;3825450 said:
Too bad you're easily proven wrong, though I have no idea why anyone would give you green.

Crawl back under the rock you came from, chump. You're SO last year.

Everytime we debate, I beat you. You are a bad poster. I have no interest beating you again today. I have better things to do, and I will not be responding to anything you post in response to this.

Hope you have a good saturday night.

Oh look, Mr.Pretentious is back, who would have thought he would take time out of his day to do nothing productive but shit on other people.

Are their any ball games on tonight?

Good thing I have Jose on ignore. He is most likely talking to shit to someone who is most likely minding their own business.

I actually took the time out of my day to open up one of Jose's post.

Glad to see you are still being unproductive. Carry on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back