So, I Received My Very First Red Rep...

Not sure how considering Shocky is 100 times better then me.

1. Both your names are like This.
2. The S in the beginning and Y in the end.
3. I'm slow.

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;3826230]How? Sparky is the master of the Aussie Kiss!

lol[/QUOTE]
Haha. xD

both are former staff

but the letters in the middle are different :confused:

I blame the 113 degree weather. Extreme heat melts brains you know

I know. :p

I know. :p

Very likely. :( And worse - school starts tomorrow!

I used to get Sparky and Spunky mixed up years ago. Uncle Shocky should go back to the William Moody gimmick ;)

04.jpg

Will used to get Rusty and I mixed up.
I used to think Echelon was female. On another site I tricked an entire board into thinking I was a Japanese girl. I thought it was funny that they bought it.

(Not trying to disrespect Echelon, it was just the whole female wrestler thing confused me)

To be honest when I first joined this place (it was my first forum), I was surprised at how men were having females in their avatars and sigs and actually thought some users were... And then I found out female population here is sparse.

To be honest when I first joined this place (it was my first forum), I was surprised at how men were having females in their avatars and sigs and actually thought some users were... And then I found out female population here is sparse.

I'm sure I didn't help, with not only the avi, ponies in my sig (formerly the Corrs), and my name. lol

I used to think Echelon was female. On another site I tricked an entire board into thinking I was a Japanese girl. I thought it was funny that they bought it.

(Not trying to disrespect Echelon, it was just the whole female wrestler thing confused me)
I'm sure everybody had a moment where they pretended to be a female on a forum. It's amazing how it works, also just how desperate males on Wrestling sites get when a girl comes signs up.

I'm sure everybody had a moment where they pretended to be a female on a forum. It's amazing how it works, also just how desperate males on Wrestling sites get when a girl comes signs up.
It wasn't a wrestling site, and I did it for at least 2 years. I am surprised I got away with it for so long, to this day they still think I am a female named Jennifer.

I went on there for about 40 minutes, I had two different threads made, the admin made me a Lita sig, and said If I made so many posts He would make me a mod. He then asked me if I wanted to see what he looked like... That was where I logged out.

What was that one broads name? Rebecca?

Are you talking about HBK-aholic? Better be careful, she is dating an admin.

No, no. This broad signed up, got all sorts of disturbing rep talking about boobies, and other things, then just disappeared.

Clearly, I wouldn't say such things about Becca.

No, no. This broad signed up, got all sorts of disturbing rep talking about boobies, and other things, then just disappeared.

Clearly, I wouldn't say such things about Becca.
Ok. Can't help you there. I barely remember someone using the name Rebecca, but that was a long time ago.

Many years ago I would pretend to be a scene chick who listened to non-mainstream metal bands. I probably got over a hundred guys to quit listening to the Hot Topic metal and bash it just like ever non-conformist. Hahaha, what a bunch of poseurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back