Xbox 360: Madden 2010: Franchise Sign-Up

Once I'm signed up I need a legit Receiver Jacksonville has Torry Holt who's old and slow, but after that it gets ugly and fuzzy, and really really REALLY ugly.

I'm in for this here online franchise

X-box Live Gamertag: Big P 1985

My Team: the best team in the game, THE NEW YORK JETS

Once I'm signed up I need a legit Receiver Jacksonville has Torry Holt who's old and slow, but after that it gets ugly and fuzzy, and really really REALLY ugly.

I'd be willing to bet Holt has two more seasons left in him, (Madden game wise) and more in real life. He's had a couple lack-luster seasons due to his QB situation. Garrard could be a solution.

As for the rest of your depth, its likely a big drop off. I understand how that goes. Carolina (in 2005) had Steve Smith, then Keary Kolbert & Drew Carter. lol

How many teams are in right now?

Last time I checked, I believe 12-13.

I'm in for this here online franchise

X-box Live Gamertag: Big P 1985

My Team: the best team in the game, THE NEW YORK JETS

Added. Just make sure you get on regularly please.

Friday. This Friday.

I just want to make sure we're very clear on this, so no one gets off to some type of jump-start.

If you're facing an opponent that HUMAN, please wait for them to sign in so you can play each other. (I don't know if there is an option to play the cpu, even if its a human controlled team)

ON FRIDAY - We can begin signing Free Agents as well. Does this sound fair to everyone currently involved???

If anyone has any issues, please make sure you voice then here - before we start and leave someone behind.

Will the roster update coming out Wednesday going to be in effect in our franchise? Also, do we wait for Brett Favre to be included before we start the season?

Will the roster update coming out Wednesday going to be in effect in our franchise? Also, do we wait for Brett Favre to be included before we start the season?

I do NOT believe that the roster update will include our Franchise, as we've unofficially already started it. (meaning, we've already begun adding players.)

If everyone wishes, should the roster update not add the likes of Brett & Mike Vick, we can scrap this Franchise and restart. ALL with the same teams/start date of this Friday still remaining, however.

We can see what happens come Wednesday/Thursday, when the new roster is up on whether or not they've included the changes and additional players, then go from there.

We need more people, on my schedule I only play 2 human opponents on week 14 and week 17. >.>

On the bright side, if you're strong against the cpu, then you should have no trouble making the playoffs and getting a possible Home field throughout seeding. :lmao:

However, I tend to agree. I guess I must've hit the jackpot for human players. I have 10 as it stands, and if Blaze does come through as the Falcons, that'll be an additional 2 more games.

Okay, so Blaze just let me know he doesn't feel like he'd get the game come Friday - so he's backing out.

As it stands, everyone thus far who's wanted to join - has joined, except for Rob (Detroit Lions) and Love Song Writer. (Jacksonville Jaguars)

If we can't get anyone new to sign up within the next day, I say we try to start this thing once the updated rosters become available, how does everyone feel about that? Of course, this is only if we can get everyone who's wanted to join - officially signed up and ready to play.

EDIT: Also, if anyone feels they have a friend who would like to join, and be reliable to get online and play us.. I'm okay with this, so as long as everyone else is okay with it - the more the merrier.

Rob has just informed me he won't be around for 3-4 weeks on live, so he has to back out. Love Song Writer, its up to you. If you're still in, try to get signed up when you can. Otherwise, it looks like it'll just be a league of 10 unless we can find alternatives to join.

Come on guys, more people! It's too bad you have to pay to enter another online franchise because I wanted to join one with as close to 32 people as possible.

I'd love to play, but can't even afford to buy the game at the moment. Which sucks, since nobody (as far as I read) is the Packers yet.

I need to make some money fast :banghead:

I'd love to play, but can't even afford to buy the game at the moment. Which sucks, since nobody (as far as I read) is the Packers yet.

I need to make some money fast :banghead:

Yes please do so I can destroy your beloved Packers with your own former Idol.

So it looks like the roster update didn't get implemented into our league. We probably have to restart it to get it in effect. I'm down for restarting since it's a pretty important update.

IF someone can explain to me how the whole thing works, I can join so long as the San Diego Chargers aren't taken

Somebody want to play a co-op game? I need those co-op achievements and some practice before I embarass myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back